You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Fuso is such a beast

11 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,284 posts
5,890 battles

I wish I played T6 ships more often but the uptiering gets on my nerves too much to do it regularly. 

Aoba and Fuso are some of my favorite ships, although I'm a bit biased because they were more or less my first T6 ships. 

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,564 posts
3,539 battles

Fuso is one of those really good ships that's thankfully held back by scrubs sitting at 20km away firing HE the whole match. I had a game the other day where a player said he would use his spotter to drop bombs on the enemy,  sure enough last on XP earned lol I really need to buy it back again cause she is fun ship

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,227 posts
14,647 battles

Good ship, she's been one of my favorite BBs.  I remember following Tier VI Ranked stats last time around.  Warspite, Fuso, Arizona did amazingly well.  The funny part is of that trio, Fuso was the only Tech Tree BB to turn in performances equal to those 2 strong Premium BBs.

10 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

Fuso is one of those really good ships that's thankfully held back by scrubs sitting at 20km away firing HE the whole match. I had a game the other day where a player said he would use his spotter to drop bombs on the enemy,  sure enough last on XP earned lol I really need to buy it back again cause she is fun ship

It's a common sin and an annoying one to see when people do it with a great Battleship.

Fuso parked off at long range is a waste.

I remember watching Bismarcks refusing to go under 18km.

I watched too many times North Carolinas sitting at 20km lobbing shells, "Because I finally can shoot at long range!" :Smile_sceptic:

But I'll admit I was like that too for a while when I was new.  Hopefully these guys get the hint to get closer to be more effective.  BBs sitting only at long range is a waste of a roster slot.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
On 7/18/2018 at 4:23 AM, Psycodiver said:

I had a game yesterday where I fired mostly HE(against angled BBs, DDs, and of course their CV), but a bit of AP(against broadside BBs and Cruisers).

4 kills, top of the team, 100,000 damage. I used HE only in a battle with a Mutsu at sub-10 km, and it knocked out his torps repeatedly and permanently destroyed 1, and when he went to fire the ones off the other side, he aimed poorly, and I dodged them without even trying very hard.

A special thanks to the enemy Normandie (who took about 3/7s of my health off) for giving me a lightning ROF that made that engagement with the Mutsu that much easier.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,564 posts
3,539 battles
3 hours ago, legoboy0401 said:

I had a game yesterday where I fired mostly HE(against angled BBs, DDs, and of course their CV), but a bit of AP(against broadside BBs and Cruisers).

4 kills, top of the team, 100,000 damage. I used HE only in a battle with a Mutsu at sub-10 km, and it knocked out his torps repeatedly and permanently destroyed 1, and when he went to fire the ones off the other side, he aimed poorly, and I dodged them without even trying very hard.

A special thanks to the enemy Normandie (who took about 3/7s of my health off) for giving me a lightning ROF that made that engagement with the Mutsu that much easier.

Ooooo lala

Here I was bottom tier in a tier 8 match and fired nothing but AP and as you can see with my secondaries and spotting I didn't shy away at max range

shot-18_08.15_22_52.46-0445.thumb.jpg.6272b06d1795cd25defb08f26e487cef.jpg

shot-18_08.15_22_52.50-0216.thumb.jpg.96af8d422d8abc197e46d4d5be83f8cf.jpg

shot-18_08.15_22_52.54-0994.thumb.jpg.e32ff7c2b3d9f63e2374da66af734a4d.jpg

BTW I'll take the bonus points for proof of what I did instead of claiming it lmbo

Edited by Psycodiver

Members
60 posts
1,059 battles

But I'll admit I was like that too for a while when I was new.  Hopefully these guys get the hint to get closer to be more effective.  BBs sitting only at long range is a waste of a roster slot.

Could be they come from playing Kongos, where you have to be a little more judicious about how close you get to the enemy (granted you still shouldn't be playing like your Parthians....)

Members
13 posts
2,804 battles

I love playing mine, but hate that I can be spotted from the moon regardless of add-ons.  Lol

• Funny 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,227 posts
14,647 battles
On 10/19/2018 at 10:52 AM, Tubacon said:

I love playing mine, but hate that I can be spotted from the moon regardless of add-ons.  Lol

If you give any BB in the game a stealth build, Fuso will still be the worst concealment BB in the game.  Yamato, GK, Republique, Montana are all stealthier than Fuso.