You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

22 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

how great would it be to have another corgi event? Could bring in more people and get more folks onto the server to hunt down the legendary corgis. Be nice to do one again since great Niko isn't with us no more for these great events.

• Cool 4

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

Maybe we could have a Pigeon Fleet lead by Pigeon_of_War. Recipients of the Coo of Boom flag can have a guaranteed position in the fleet while others are selected from an application process. After the event is over, the best captains of the Pigeon Fleet can be awarded the Coo of Boom flag, offering them a position in future Pigeon Fleet events. Or a new Pigeon Fleet flag can be used instead so that the Coo of Boom flag remains as a rare, special reward.

• Cool 4

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles
29 minutes ago, Panbun said:

Maybe we could have a Pigeon Fleet lead by Pigeon_of_War. Recipients of the Coo of Boom flag can have a guaranteed position in the fleet while others are selected from an application process. After the event is over, the best captains of the Pigeon Fleet can be awarded the Coo of Boom flag, offering them a position in future Pigeon Fleet events. Or a new Pigeon Fleet flag can be used instead so that the Coo of Boom flag remains as a rare, special reward.

+1 and signed!!!

I miss Niko and the Corgi events, but a Pigeon of War and a Great Coo would be an epic replacement.

Btw, I do hope Niko is doing well with whatever he has going on.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,363 battles

That'd be coo'

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
1 hour ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

how great would it be to have another corgi event?

I'm pretty sure the Corgi's left with Niko ... 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,998 posts
4,437 battles

it's dead jim.

• Funny 2

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
4 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

it's dead jim.

But there's Klingons on the starboard bow

• Funny 1

[REVY]
Members
954 posts
7,519 battles
6 hours ago, Panbun said:

Maybe we could have a Pigeon Fleet lead by Pigeon_of_War. 

Members
108 posts
3,758 battles

Never got my gold from the last corgi event.  Even submitted a ticket and was told I had to wait as they only get sent out in groups and I needed to wait for the next one.  Still holding my breath.

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
11 hours ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

how great would it be to have another corgi event? Could bring in more people and get more folks onto the server to hunt down the legendary corgis. Be nice to do one again since great Niko isn't with us no more for these great events.

We will think about it but I can't say anything certain at the moment, thanks for your excitement! 

Members
569 posts
3 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

We will think about it but I can't say anything certain at the moment, thanks for your excitement! 

Yeah That's what my Mother would say when it was never going to happen.

• Funny 1

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,731 posts
2,617 battles
10 hours ago, Umikami said:

I'm pretty sure the Corgi's left with Niko ... 

Ahem. Former Corgi Captain speaking.

Members
1,250 posts
9,004 battles

The Corgis are truly the elite among us.  Imagine a player so loyal to his/her calling that they'd gladly fork over doubloons to anyone that sinks them.  This say it all to me.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
1 hour ago, Dictonary said:

Ahem. Former Corgi Captain speaking.

Sorry, I meant the Corgi events.

[GN_BR]
Members
127 posts
4,724 battles

I loved the Corgi Events and fly my Corgi flag with pride. Bring some version of it back.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
5 hours ago, turbo07 said:

yea these events were fun. And would be nice to spice up the weekends up with the great hunt on those corgi commanders and their sweet loot for killing them.

17 hours ago, Panbun said:

Indeed Could call it Pigeon event or corgi pigeon? 

5 hours ago, commodore_torakula said:

The Corgis are truly the elite among us.  Imagine a player so loyal to his/her calling that they'd gladly fork over doubloons to anyone that sinks them.  This say it all to me.

Indeed it was I was one of the special corgis where u had to catch me if I make a slip-up and couple times pounded couple ships to a new reef of dead ships to support a new home for the marine life of the ocean.

[O_O]
Members
4,425 posts
9,588 battles
5 hours ago, commodore_torakula said:

I was a Corgi_Captain twice.  While I appreciate the praise, you do give us a bit too much credit.  Some of our Corgi Captains couldn't contain their immaturity, much to the chagrin of the rest of us.  And, the doubloons given out didn't come from our own pockets.  It was a WGNA sponsored event, so they paid the tab for the prizes (not that it actually costs them anything).

It was very fun to be a Corgi Captain, and I really enjoyed knowing players who sank me were getting a tidy reward for it.  The majority of players I met were supportive and had fun with it.  But, there were the grumps that complained about the Corgi Captains and the event in general.

[LRM]
Supertester
550 posts
5,206 battles
35 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

Indeed it was I was one of the special corgis where u had to catch me if I make a slip-up and couple times pounded couple ships to a new reef of dead ships to support a new home for the marine life of the ocean.

Yes, I was a bit overzealous in trying to chase down a Corgi in a Derzki when I was in my Bretagne... it didn't end well, but the team did sink the Corgi. But he Corgi also sank me.

Personally, instead of Corgi's again I vote for, "Kitty Purfurst's Purr-Fists"

[PSP]
Members
6,313 posts
8,935 battles

I got in on the last Corgi event. It was a hoot. I played normally and the people who sank me had to do so on their own merits.  We got to play all the ships and use all the Premium gear too. I still look forward to the day that I can make enough credits to purchase some of those ships. WG was more than generous to its Captains too.

[STW-D]
Supertester
1,650 posts
5,212 battles

I have enjoyed being a corgi on multiple occasions, and if i can be, i'll participate again in any similar community event.  They really do bring out a fun spirit around the server when they're on.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
16 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

But there's Klingons on the starboard bow

We're THROUGH running from These Basta*ds

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
5 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I got in on the last Corgi event. It was a hoot. I played normally and the people who sank me had to do so on their own merits.  We got to play all the ships and use all the Premium gear too. I still look forward to the day that I can make enough credits to purchase some of those ships. WG was more than generous to its Captains too.

indeed it was great to test out new ships I haven't played yet from mighty Yamato to big boys carriers. Now we haven't had an event like great corgi of valentine day one since then and hope we get something here soon or perhaps labor day isn't that long from now.