Sign in to follow this  
Toxic_Potato

Settings - HUGE screen cannot hit buttons

8 comments in this topic

Members
629 posts

I know websites that have Settings forum sections.   What is going on here.  Did I miss it in the forum 

First time that I have had trouble and my screen is huge.  I restarted in safe mode.  But my screen is huge and I cannot hit the Settings buttons that are located and the bottom of the screen so as to change the settings and keep those changes. 

Any suggestions to either issue.  Huge Screen or unable to hit buttons 

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[WOLF5]
Members
1,541 posts
2,154 battles

Sounds like your browser zoom is blown up. Is it only the forums?

Members
629 posts

No just in game. So the in game settings is also blown up. The buttons on the bottom of the settings page are now off the screen and I cannot apply or save new settings 

Thanks for the help

Members
629 posts

Updated everything except my GE Force 1060 has some new program. Not sure if it updated or not. 

Running out of ideas since it is only the game

Thanks for any help or ideas

Edited by Toxic_Potato

Community Department
2,121 posts
520 battles
4 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

fixed. Thanks sorry for thread

What was the solution? Or the issue resolved itself? 

Members
629 posts

Win10 > settings > Display > scale and layout > lower from 175% to 150% > reboot

13” Alienware R3 Tobil Eye tracking ....now removed. 

15 inch laptop should be min for WOWs DD Driver - Deleted reloaded WOWs, updated everything. Dell Support Assist is great but had not used it since May. Results: Much better and larger number graphics in game.

Original Problem: pushed orange play button but game would not load. 

Still leery of GE Force software have not updated manually and do not see record of auto update. 

Edited by Toxic_Potato

Supertester
3,004 posts
10,057 battles

Issues are also occuring with some FPS drops as well as GeForce Experience Shadowplay simply not being there or not working.

The resolution I have found for this was updating my Visual Studio C++ (first fix that worked until Windows patched followed by an Nvidia patch) and then enabling experental software use in the GeForce Experience settings.

It's been working like normal, but needless to say, Nvidia and Windows aren't seeing eye to eye atm.

For a frame of reference, I'm running a 980ti and Windows 10 Pro, 32gb of DDR 4, well full specs are in the link of my signature (goes to shipcomrade).

EDITED: For clarity

Edited by BURN_Miner

Sign in to follow this