You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nighteyez

American Cruiser Collection

11 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
95 posts
7,647 battles

Hello fellow Captains.

I have a question regarding duplicates in the American Cruiser Collection. In previous collections they let you exchange them for items you don't have, however, I see no option to do that with this collection. is it not possible, or am I missing something somewhere?

[SOFOP]
Members
246 posts
3,607 battles

You go into collections and click a blank collection item.  It will then offer to let you get it for 5 duplicates.

I would suggest not buying any till you can finish the entire collection as it takes 5 duplicates to get 1.  It is more efficient to wait till you have gotten all the originals you can first, then use the duplicates.

You also get 15k credit when you get a duplicate 

• Cool 3

[FML]
Members
1,770 posts
10,153 battles
9 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

You go into collections and click a blank collection item.  It will then offer to let you get it for 5 duplicates.

I would suggest not buying any till you can finish the entire collection as it takes 5 duplicates to get 1.  It is more efficient to wait till you have gotten all the originals you can first, then use the duplicates.

You also get 15k credit when you get a duplicate 

Agreed. 

/thread

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,254 posts
7,782 battles
25 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Dose anyone know how long this collection will be going?

Until whenever they release the next collection? On the other-hand they'll probably keep the crates for sale in the arsenal. I managed to complete both the Viva la France and the Dunkirk collection that way since I missed out on completing them the first time around. 

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,647 battles

Lol I didn't realize I  was finished it till I seen I could put 2 flags on my US DD

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,169 posts
14,605 battles

At least you're asking about it.  A while back, someone was complaining that he still couldn't finish the Yamamoto Collection.  He needed something like 2-3 more items, which he could never get.  We then find out that he had something like 70 duplicates :Smile_teethhappy:

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
1 minute ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

At least you're asking about it.  A while back, someone was complaining that he still couldn't finish the Yamamoto Collection.  He needed something like 2-3 more items, which he could never get.  We then find out that he had something like 70 duplicates :Smile_teethhappy:

Actually had a guy on Discord complaining that he was only five away but couldn't seem to get any more drops. Less than a minute later I hear him say, "Wait, you can BUY items with duplicates? SINCE WHEN?!" He had 60 lying around, for the record. We sailed in matching "'Murica" Clevelands the next match.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,169 posts
14,605 battles
14 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Actually had a guy on Discord complaining that he was only five away but couldn't seem to get any more drops. Less than a minute later I hear him say, "Wait, you can BUY items with duplicates? SINCE WHEN?!" He had 60 lying around, for the record. We sailed in matching "'Murica" Clevelands the next match.

That moment when you realize how much you were agonizing over something that was easily fixed.  All those days, weeks playing and getting upset about not finishing the collection, then finding out that technically, you were done weeks ago :Smile_teethhappy:

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

If only my Indianapolis grind had been like that...