You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dinger_313

this game is crap

28 comments in this topic

[ACES_]
Members
1 post
8,026 battles

...loss after loss after loss  and they refuse to fix the match making but instead keep pushing out ships!

• Cool 6
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 10
  • Angry 1

[PSP]
Members
6,362 posts
8,983 battles
4 minutes ago, dinger_313 said:

...loss after loss after loss  and they refuse to fix the match making but instead keep pushing out ships!

Not an auspicious start for your first post in the forums. Most people introduce themselves before they start complaining. Also, if you think he game is so bad, then why have you played over 6000 battles?

Looking at your stats, maybe you ought to go back and play at tier V for a while. You seem to do well around that level.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
5 minutes ago, dinger_313 said:

Clutch Move In Before The Lock GIF - ClutchMove InBeforeTheLock GIFs
Uninstall 

Edited by torpsRus

[FOXEH]
Members
3,371 posts
12,212 battles

I don't see anything wrong with MM. It functions as designed and provides interesting ship combinations for battles. I enjoy the challenge.

If, after 6000+ battles, you are just now calling it crap could it be you need a vacation from WoWs? Take a breather.

Of course, the ultimate solution to a "crap" game is to uninstall it. That's an option for you!

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
757 posts
6,996 battles
1 minute ago, Khafni said:

Of course, the ultimate solution to a "crap" game is to uninstall it. That's an option for you!

Some people have invested significant sums of real life $$$ in this game. Simply walking away is less of an option for them...

• Cool 1

[BROOK]
Members
1,619 posts
3 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Looking at your stats, maybe you ought to go back and play at tier V for a while. You seem to do well around that level.

LOL This is why you hide your stats!  

:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 9

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,905 posts
12,634 battles

@dinger_313 There is nothing wrong with MM it has been set as it is after numerous complaints about it early on. If you have a problem with it now you would really love it if they changed it back!

In almost 6700 battles you wait until now to blame MM for your lack of skill!

Carry on! 

• Bad 2

[FOXEH]
Members
3,371 posts
12,212 battles
2 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

Some people have invested significant sums of real life $$$ in this game. Simply walking away is less of an option for them...

I know, believe me. But, unlike Op, I'm still having fun.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,727 posts
9,120 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Not an auspicious start for your first post in the forums. Most people introduce themselves before they start complaining. Also, if you think he game is so bad, then why have you played over 6000 battles?

I would go so far as to suggest treating the game like it was brand new and start again with tier 1, get good with that and then and only then move up a tier and do the same.

[FML]
Members
1,785 posts
10,166 battles
20 minutes ago, dinger_313 said:

Search these forums for LittleWhiteMouse’s thread on How to Control Your Win Rate. Follow her advice and post results. 

Otherwise, I have no sympathy for you at all. 

[HINON]
Supertester
19,289 posts
12,830 battles

Apparently OP believes that it's MMs responsibility to hand him wins.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[-TAB-]
Members
1,611 posts
5,190 battles

I want to contribute to this thread too!!

[-MS-]
Beta Testers
1,458 posts
3,973 battles

Or...maybe it has something to do with you. Lose 3 quit for a day, 3 in a row has less to do with your team and more to do with you being Tilted.

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles

I just like posting and locked threads.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,727 posts
9,120 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Apparently OP believes that it's MMs responsibility to hand him wins.

He also has to realize that there is one common denominator in all of those losses, himself.

[SIDE]
Members
734 posts
3,298 battles

You should Unhide your stats. No one can help you if we can only look at your super old stats which have your win-rate at like 45%...

Edited by Merlox

[AXANR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
263 posts
11,146 battles

Mate the title is pissing people off. Never say :etc_swear: like that it triggers people hardcore. 

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
32 minutes ago, dinger_313 said:

Tell us how you really feel, I have had my first 2 games tonight as complete lemming trains and losses, not a lot I can do about it, next 2 games wins due to team operating on the knowledge that there are certain maps you go bc or ab on, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, if you find yourself dying really early then that is on you not reading the map and seeing what you need to do.

[AXANR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
263 posts
11,146 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

He also has to realize that there is one common denominator in all of those losses, himself.

That might not be totally true but it is fair to say the common denominator that makes people post like this is they are upset they can't get a win anymore or very much at all. Even bad players could go a few matches and still get a win every so often. The MM curve feels very harsh these days coming from a tier 8 to 10 perspective. I can't even remember the last time I was top dog as a lone 8 in a 6,7,8 fight. Usually I am just chum filler in a 10 deep tier X fight. I mean I can hang so it not a big thing but ugh. The fun games where you get to be the UBER just don't happen anymore. Your turn to seal club never gets called. That is what it feels like for me. I feel like things have radically changed in MM and not just because of the radar and new content changing the variables.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,727 posts
9,120 battles
2 minutes ago, STOGGYRETURNS said:

That might not be totally true but it is fair to say the common denominator that makes people post like this is they are upset they can't get a win anymore or very much at all. Even bad players could go a few matches and still get a win every so often. The MM curve feels very harsh these days coming from a tier 8 to 10 perspective. I can't even remember the last time I was top dog as a lone 8 in a 6,7,8 fight. Usually I am just chum filler in a 10 deep tier X fight. I mean I can hang so it not a big thing but ugh. The fun games where you get to be the UBER just don't happen anymore. Your turn to seal club never gets called. That is what it feels like for me. I feel like things have radically changed in MM and not just because of the radar and new content changing the variables.  

While there are exceptions how you play impacts how your team does. It may just be that he is trying too hard.