Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

A lighter thread

52 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

793
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
1,836 posts
9,250 battles

When u come home from work what is your favorite Friday night drink to play WOW with if u drink ?

For me it is a kettle one Martini straight up with olives .

Remember though Martinis are like breasts one is not enough and three is too many .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

When I can afford it, St Pauli Girl(my absolute fave beer). Otherwise it's budgetweiser.

Also.. this isn't a lighter topic yet.

zippo.thumb.jpg.1dc3cc672b479ba9f3deb4a64afa095a.jpg

There.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
669
[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
19 minutes ago, clammboy said:

When u come home from work what is your favorite Friday night drink to play WOW with if u drink ?

For me it is a kettle one Martini straight up with olives .

Remember though Martinis are like breasts one is not enough and three is too many .

https://youtu.be/OUUq5mRCimo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,871
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,071 posts
12,336 battles

I am retried so every day is Friday but my go to beverages are...

caffeine-coffee-800x450.jpg

or

ctyp_bent-paddle-kanu.jpg

or

21623277826_ec26c49a7c_b.jpg

or a simple Black Velvet & Coke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,969
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,693 posts

I don't drink alcohol. I suppose I could base this on the dozens of wrecks I've worked as a paramedic where a drunk driver was to blame but actually it's probably genetics -- to me alcohol just tastes bitter.

Edited by Snargfargle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,394
[PVE]
Members
16,702 posts
10,908 battles

Water mostly.

 

I see people joking about drinking games involving threads on the forum, but I would get smashed really quick if I tried it. :Smile_teethhappy:  I'm not really a drinker, but will drink socially if the occasion warrants it.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
747
[PVE]
Members
3,556 posts
21,684 battles
24 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Water mostly.

 

I see people joking about drinking games involving threads on the forum, but I would get smashed really quick if I tried it. :Smile_teethhappy:  I'm not really a drinker, but will drink socially if the occasion warrants it.

So if the police show up w/a warrant it's time to start drinking?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,871
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,071 posts
12,336 battles
15 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

index.jpg.d1b281beb1a087e94db17a10136ca5b5.jpgoldcabinstill.thumb.jpg.01545f2d13fc2adde554b0926d79056b.jpg

Coors?!? Other than the alcohol you might as well be drinking water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,394
[PVE]
Members
16,702 posts
10,908 battles
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

So if the police show up w/a warrant it's time to start drinking?

Yep. :)

You had me thinking I had spelled it wrong, so I had to look it up in the dictionary to be sure. :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,647
[WOLF9]
Privateers
10,887 posts
4,371 battles

Gin & tonic, Black Russian, sometimes Margaritas or martinis (real martinis, with gin; no real martini has vodka in it.  @clammboy, spend as much on a good gin as you would on that outrageous Ketel One and try a real martini.  You won't go back.)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,558
[TBW]
Members
8,249 posts
15,011 battles
33 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Coors?!? Other than the alcohol you might as well be drinking water.

Clean, no after taste. Made with Rocky Mountain spring water. Refreshing really. Barley Pop (Soda) plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,871
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,071 posts
12,336 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Clean, no after taste. Made with Rocky Mountain spring water. Refreshing really. Barley Pop (Soda) plus.

Whatever works for you but I like a more hoppy and flavorful brew as you can tell by the two I posted which are both local

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
140
[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
893 posts
10,158 battles

Dark and Stormy - just Goslings dark rum, ice, and a splash of goslings ginger beer. Garnish with a slice of lime... sublime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,647
[WOLF9]
Privateers
10,887 posts
4,371 battles
10 minutes ago, KurganSPK said:

Dark and Stormy - just Goslings dark rum, ice, and a splash of goslings ginger beer. Garnish with a slice of lime... sublime. 

Oh, that does sound good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,211 posts
3,171 battles

@J30_Reinhardt beat me to it, I was about to post pictures of all my Zippos. 

 

Edit- To add to the thread. Usually water, sometimes soda. 

Edited by CarbonButtprint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,190
[FML]
Members
3,033 posts
13,061 battles
3 hours ago, clammboy said:

When u come home from work what is your favorite Friday night drink to play WOW with if u drink ?

For me it is a kettle one Martini straight up with olives .

Remember though Martinis are like breasts one is not enough and three is too many .

Simple.

Make Tea AND War!!!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,146
[DDMAF]
Members
2,107 posts
13,003 battles
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Gin & tonic, Black Russian, sometimes Margaritas or martinis (real martinis, with gin; no real martini has vodka in it.  @clammboy, spend as much on a good gin as you would on that outrageous Ketel One and try a real martini.  You won't go back.)

 

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles
26 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

@J30_Reinhardt beat me to it, I was about to post pictures of all my Zippos. 

 

Edit- To add to the thread. Usually water, sometimes soda. 

tooslow.thumb.jpg.7e26833ea62b483aad2125f025a97f27.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,146
[DDMAF]
Members
2,107 posts
13,003 battles

Enjoying a Beau's Buenos Dias gruit as I settle in to go own faces with my Haida. After that, it's an 8 pack of tall boy Muskoka cream ale. By the 8th I'll have settled in nicely at tier 3 or 4 till beddy bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,647
[WOLF9]
Privateers
10,887 posts
4,371 battles

There is so much to learn from a truly professional drinker.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×