You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[WJDC]
Members
1,210 posts
7,548 battles

I was doing the Indianapolis Challenge, but haven't logged in for several days, and now it is over. I already own the Indy, so I wouldn't see the ship show up in my port and I know I have now idea how much silver I had so I don't know if they rewarded me the ships silver value, or even if I completed the challenge... was the captain awarded given a specific name I can look for.. or some other way to know if I completed the long term challenge?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,583 posts
8,995 battles

If you did finish the marathon you got about 11 million credits, a 6 point captain, and a port slot. If you didn't you got the interim rewards.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,200 posts
9,899 battles
17 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

If you did finish the marathon you got about 11 million credits, a 6 point captain, and a port slot. If you didn't you got the interim rewards.

this^:cap_book: WG makes sure you know when you complete missions/objectives and receive rewards. check your recent rewards(should be a box on the left side of the screen)

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
52 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

I was doing the Indianapolis Challenge, but haven't logged in for several days, and now it is over. I already own the Indy, so I wouldn't see the ship show up in my port and I know I have now idea how much silver I had so I don't know if they rewarded me the ships silver value, or even if I completed the challenge... was the captain awarded given a specific name I can look for.. or some other way to know if I completed the long term challenge?

Doubt he had a specific name but the easiest way to determine is the new 6 point commander assigned to Indy w/no extra XP yet (unless you have been using it on the Indy since you won as that may have happened over a week ago). If you had a different commander assigned to Indy the 6 pointer should be in your reserves unused...if you didn't have a commander on Indy at time you completed the mission he should have been assigned directly to the Indy at that point & you have been using him in the "every 3 day" Indy missions if you have been doing them.

Click on Indy...look for available commanders...if he's there you got it if he isn't you didn't.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,852 posts
12,593 battles

@Elo_J_Fudpucker If you completed the mission, already have the Indy but have no clue about your credit / doubloon balance then I hope you do better managing and keeping up with your REAL Money!

Carry on!