You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SeaborneSumo

Reported for Shooting

9 comments in this topic

[--V--]
Members
495 posts
10,732 battles

In a match today, some mental giant reported me for shooting at an enemy ship.  I can only guess he wanted the kill.  Sorry dude, I don't stop shooting til the enemy is dead.

He got all on my A$$ in about it in chat and bragged he was reporting me!   Then his clan mate said not to report 'mediocre' players.    ROFL  

• Boring 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

I report based on performance during battle, not the stats. Good job shooting the enemy.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,204 posts
12,732 battles

And you got so upset about this you ran to the forum and made a thread ...

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[PSP]
Members
6,250 posts
8,888 battles
6 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

In a match today, some mental giant reported me for shooting at an enemy ship.  I can only guess he wanted the kill.  Sorry dude, I don't stop shooting til the enemy is dead.

He got all on my A$$ in about it in chat and bragged he was reporting me!   Then his clan mate said not to report 'mediocre' players.    ROFL  

This is why the "Karma" system is broken. It's just a number that has nothing to do with anything, ignore it.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles
8 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

You should take a screen shot of the chat then send in a ticket with screen shot attached, you should make sure you haven't responded like a [edited] yourself in the chat, other than, its water off a ducks back

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
896 posts
5,928 battles

Fleet,

When posting in the Forums, do not use profanity or attempt to circumvent the profanity filter.

Remember to keep all discussions and posts civil, respectful, constructive, and free of foul language.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1