You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

My gaming life.....and welcome to it!

17 comments in this topic

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles

As of now it SUCKS. Bout ready to retire until summer is over. Losing a bunch. Past few nights were ugly. I sucked.  My teams sucked.  We all sucked together.....BAD.  Heh. Now I know there are players out there who are doing GREAT these summer months (I hate you) but I have been catching the clueless teams and I am not at all good enough to help them prevail. I totally admit that.  BBs not BBing.  DDs not DDing. Cruisers not cruising and killing. Just ride this out? Threaten to rage quit and compose one of those goofy "I quit" letters just in case I need it? Flush my head down toilet. Call Putin and beg him to put a stop to this? Are you having a real struggle this summer?  If so console me! :Smile_sad: 

It's not life and death but it's been frustrating. This has to change....just got to.  There, fun whine and I feel better.

Edited by dmckay

[HELLS]
Members
1,704 posts
15,582 battles

So? We sucked together, even in Co-op! At least my win rate is break even at 50% for the last two weeks. Cannot complain.

• Cool 1

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,084 posts
8,994 battles

Play another game.  Im doing and I think I played 2 times in the last month or so.

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
6 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

So? We sucked together, even in Co-op! At least my win rate is break even at 50% for the last two weeks. Cannot complain.

I was doing over 50% in June but the poo hit the fan after July 4th.  Weird.

Edited by dmckay

[HELLS]
Members
1,704 posts
15,582 battles
Just now, dmckay said:

I was doing over 50% in June but the poo hit the fan after July. 

I am not drowning as often as before.:fish_happy:

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
1 minute ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I am not drowning as often as before.:fish_happy:

Took a look and you and I have almost exactly the same overall win rate. :Smile_honoring:  Carry on. 

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
8 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

It's summer, so its natural people would go on cruises :Smile_teethhappy:.

Of course!  Makes sense. Lost one last night when a nice big spiffy BB decided to leave the critical fight around the caps and take a nice loooong cruise to kill red carrier. He was out of the game for like 5 min (red carrier was a long way away) when we REALLY needed him in the fight for the caps. Why in the hell do slow BBs do that? Let a fast DD or a cruiser do that job. This is the kinda crap I am seeing.

Edited by dmckay

[-TAB-]
Members
1,611 posts
5,180 battles
16 minutes ago, dmckay said:

As of now it SUCKS. Bout ready to retire until summer is over. Losing a bunch. Past few nights were ugly. I sucked.  My teams sucked.  We all sucked together.....BAD.  Heh. Now I know there are players out there who are doing GREAT these summer months (I hate you) but I have been catching the clueless teams and I am not at all good enough to help them prevail. I totally admit that.  BBs not BBing.  DDs not DDing. Cruisers not cruising and killing. Just ride this out? Threaten to rage quit and compose one of those goofy "I quit" letters just in case I need it? Flush my head down toilet. Call Putin and beg him to put a stop to this? Are you having a real struggle this summer?  If so console me! :Smile_sad: 

It's not life and death but it's been frustrating. This has to change....just got to.  There, fun whine and I feel better.

dmckay, how the heck are you?

play evenings mostly, and have seen you in more than a few battles. I have this spookie, other world weird capacity to bring the wrong ship, with the wrong mods, upgrades and capt's skills, to the wrong map, and select the wrong side/cap, with the wrong team mates next to me. last summer, it was clearly not ok, as there was occasionally a super unicum deep purple player that could carry the team, or an awesome div that would keep in close. (I am neither)

this summer, O M F G. while I would love to blame it on _____________ (MM, RNG, playing solo, radar, too many [edited]  islands, whatever), I have too much experience to do so. 

also, in my gaming world, I save my absolute best battle results for the PLETHORA of slaughter losses. that way, my contributions are not scored as high, and I can remain well under the 'almost doesn't completely suck like the vacuum of space radar.' (radar which is everywhere, and can see thru islands, which are everywhere)

when is the last time you carried a battle? or, in my case, have you ever carried a battle??  

I am posting my current stats, as I keep hoping WG devs will actually read something, and see how loyal I am to continue to play despite how badly I suck, and then take one of my awesome suggestions, and reward me with something fun I will actually use and enjoy.

[SC]
Members
1,577 posts
10,033 battles

When I get these sort of days I revert to playing lower tiers for some fun. Try it, works for me. 

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
2 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

dmckay, how the heck are you?

play evenings mostly, and have seen you in more than a few battles. I have this spookie, other world weird capacity to bring the wrong ship, with the wrong mods, upgrades and capt's skills, to the wrong map, and select the wrong side/cap, with the wrong team mates next to me. last summer, it was clearly not ok, as there was occasionally a super unicum deep purple player that could carry the team, or an awesome div that would keep in close. (I am neither)

this summer, O M F G. while I would love to blame it on _____________ (MM, RNG, playing solo, radar, too many [edited]  islands, whatever), I have too much experience to do so. 

also, in my gaming world, I save my absolute best battle results for the PLETHORA of slaughter losses. that way, my contributions are not scored as high, and I can remain well under the 'almost doesn't completely suck like the vacuum of space radar.' (radar which is everywhere, and can see thru islands, which are everywhere)

when is the last time you carried a battle? or, in my case, have you ever carried a battle??  

I am posting my current stats, as I keep hoping WG devs will actually read something, and see how loyal I am to continue to play despite how badly I suck, and then take one of my awesome suggestions, and reward me with something fun I will actually use and enjoy.

Nice to hear from you. I have carried a few games but not many.  I have had my moments. When I first got Scharnhorst I was tearing Reds up.  That has changed to a degree.  For some reason as of late I am constantly bottom tier ship and playing tier 8-9 ships MUCH more than I was last winter/spring. Maybe someone can tell me why.

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
6 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

When I get these sort of days I revert to playing lower tiers for some fun. Try it, works for me. 

I did last night.  Ran into a bunch of red unicorns divisions who were down in low tiers seal clubbing to juice their sacred stats. Slaughter. O well it happens. 

Edited by dmckay

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
13 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I have gone from 47% WR up to 48% and climbing.

Good.  Keep it up!

[RKLES]
Members
7,229 posts
9,011 battles
15 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Good.  Keep it up!

Lol I just mainly have been focusing on doing my best, having fun, and raking in credits and Captain XP. One thing I do different during Summer is suspend the stock grinds, other than that I just play pretty normally.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[7RET]
[7RET]
Beta Testers
28 posts
2,797 battles

yeah man i m in the same boat as you, sometimes it helps to take a break and play another game.

Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles
2 minutes ago, tomcat0870 said:

yeah man i m in the same boat as you, sometimes it helps to take a break and play another game.

You are correct. If you take a long break sometimes WG hamster powered computer deep in an underground bunker in Belorussia forgets about you.  Forgets you are programmed to lose bout 15 matches and only get 3 wins. You come back and bingo, you go on a big winning streak. :Smile_sceptic: