You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Navajovin

Reward Crates

8 comments in this topic

Members
61 posts
8,139 battles

One thing about  reward crates in World of Warships you do a lot of battles to finally open up a crate and you got singles and you get camouflage but you have to pay credits for the camouflage to use them. What about free camouflage after all those battles to get that crate you think you would get some free camouflage.

• Funny 1

Members
1,577 posts
10,012 battles

I don't know what universe you are playing in but the camo you win in a crate is free. You don't have to pay for them.

Perhaps you are referring to permanent camo?  Is that's the case it wouldn't make sense for them to give away perm camo for a random ship that you might not own. If that happened you would be back here complaining about it. Perm camo have different values depending on the tier therefore they can't give out a universal perm camo credit.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,883 posts
12,627 battles

@Navajovin There are a few camos that have a replacement cost once you empty your stock of them but I do not recall getting one from any 3 a day crates I have earned. The one or two I do have I am fairly certain they came from the reward containers for the Indy Marathon. I don't see any big deal with it at all use what you have until you get to where you have to pay and then stop using them. The one I was awarded has a 125 doubloon per use charge to keep using it Not a problem I used all 10 which equals a free 1250 doubloons so I am happy with that. If you have problems with anything that isn't free then please don't use them.

There your problem is solved!

• Cool 1

Members
61 posts
8,139 battles

Explain This.

open up a crate and get 2  Type 5  camouflage.

Now i have to use 22500 credits to use this camouflage.

If you call that free I don't know what universe you are from.

1.jpg

• Bad 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,883 posts
12,627 battles

@Navajovin Those camos are you won in the crate for your efforts made to gain experience and are free! The 22500 is the resupply cost you may pay to continue using that camo after the 2 free ones are gone. The only time you will spend any in game funds ie silver or doubloons and real cash in this game Is When You Choose To!

Carry On!

Members
1,577 posts
10,012 battles
9 hours ago, Navajovin said:

Explain This.

open up a crate and get 2  Type 5  camouflage.

Now i have to use 22500 credits to use this camouflage.

If you call that free I don't know what universe you are from.

1.jpg

Really?  You've played 6,625 battles and you still don't know that the camo you win gives you credits and the price is for resupply after you used those credits up? 

Edited by STINKWEED_

Members
61 posts
8,139 battles

So the camo you win gives you credits to use it one time.

Then you have to resupply with credits.

Thank you for the info.