You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

I appologise.......

9 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
194 posts
10,179 battles

To the teammates who were part of this game. Crappy map and game mode - Tears and Epicenter.

Mostly for the salty cross talk I got involved with two of our dds who decided that hiding behind the northwest most island sending long range torps spread at the enemy was the way to go for almost the entire first half of the game. I am ashamed the level I let the conversation deteriorate to and should have been more focussed on shooting.

A little perspective...the enemy team was down to only their Khaba within five minutes due to some silly plays on the part of their dds and some lucky positioning by myself to radar the crap out of them. Missou was dead ten minutes in and Buffalo was way off to the northeast, no radar to be concerned with in the center.

But they still refused to try and capture the center circle. Its been a long time since I've seen BBs push, but these three that we had really won the game for us, tanking and beating the enemy health down while taking the center ring, allowing the rest of us to finish them off (kill securing at its best. lol).

shot-18.07.16_22.58.06-0954.jpg

shot-18.07.16_22.58.11-0026.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[SPTR]
Members
3,472 posts
5,731 battles

You did decently well in a Des Memes... on the Tears of the Cruisers map?
HERESY!.thumb.JPG.27a32e99d065aa2b84f9c21daca49ae1.JPG

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,319 posts

So to summarize...

"I want to appologise for my behaviour in chat but I was right anyway and here's my brag screen-grab to prove it so never mind".

• Cool 11
  • Bad 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles

Pointless brag thread over a decent but not exceptional game.

If you want to apologize, just apologize.  If you want to brag, just be a man and openly brag.  (Just make sure it's worth bragging about next time.)

I had a 136k game (at Tier 8) before work this morning, and my thought was "that's nice.  Gotta go get ready."

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Members
469 posts
12,414 battles
47 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

So to summarize...

"I want to appologise for my behaviour in chat but I was right anyway and here's my brag screen-grab to prove it so never mind".

24 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Pointless brag thread over a decent but not exceptional game.

If you want to apologize, just apologize.  If you want to brag, just be a man and openly brag.  (Just make sure it's worth bragging about next time.)

I had a 136k game (at Tier 8) before work this morning, and my thought was "that's nice.  Gotta go get ready."

I could not have said it better. Thumbs up.

• Bad 1

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles

Yeah...and I'm sorry I read this post...

• Bad 1

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
895 posts
5,904 battles
12 hours ago, Rabin69 said:

To the teammates who were part of this game. Crappy map and game mode - Tears and Epicenter.

Mostly for the salty cross talk I got involved with two of our dds who decided that hiding behind the northwest most island sending long range torps spread at the enemy was the way to go for almost the entire first half of the game. I am ashamed the level I let the conversation deteriorate to and should have been more focussed on shooting.

A little perspective...the enemy team was down to only their Khaba within five minutes due to some silly plays on the part of their dds and some lucky positioning by myself to radar the crap out of them. Missou was dead ten minutes in and Buffalo was way off to the northeast, no radar to be concerned with in the center.

But they still refused to try and capture the center circle. Its been a long time since I've seen BBs push, but these three that we had really won the game for us, tanking and beating the enemy health down while taking the center ring, allowing the rest of us to finish them off (kill securing at its best. lol).

shot-18.07.16_22.58.06-0954.jpg

shot-18.07.16_22.58.11-0026.jpg

Well done in the Des Moines! 

A Kraken Unleashed achievement is not an easy thing to obtain especially in a Tier X match!

Bravo Zulu and keep up the good work!

"Retreat? Hell, we're not retreating! We're just advancing in a different direction!" - Oliver P. Smith, US Marine Corps

#anchorsaweigh

1015450271.png

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,185 posts
9,879 battles
2 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Well done in the Des Moines! 

A Kraken Unleashed achievement is not an easy thing to obtain especially in a Tier X match!

Bravo Zulu and keep up the good work!

"Retreat? Hell, we're not retreating! We're just advancing in a different direction!" - Oliver P. Smith, US Marine Corps

#anchorsaweigh

1015450271.png

Americans are a tough bunch (epeically if they're from the southern states)! we always say some good one liners too!

My great uncle who was in the 101st airborne upon being interviewed on how it felt to be surrounded while in Bastogne, He said "we're airborne, we're ment to be surrounded!"

Hell, my Granddad once he reached Bastogne  in 4th armored div. insulted the airborne asking "hey airborne, I'll trade you some doughnuts for some hot coffee!" just so he could find his little brother and make sure he was still alive!:Smile_teethhappy:

and then my grandpa(god love'm) when asked if he was scared when his ship Gambier bay was sunk, he replied "Hell no! I knew how to swim!":fish_aqua:

and then of course the king of 1 liners(although he's not family)

Regan

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
3 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Retreat? Hell, we're not retreating! We're just advancing in a different direction!" - Oliver P. Smith, US Marine Corps

I don't know where you find you're quotes but keep posting them. 

• Cool 1