You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

I Love You Guys #9

8 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles

Must say, player base has been adapting very well to the new all radar all the time meta. It has become quite rare to see a DD smoke in cap for on reason, or over extending. The new meta, for DDs at least, has been a blessing. It teaches the smol botes not to rush to their death in the first 3 min of the match.

Challenge: say something nice about the player you despise the most.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

I love the sub 50 percent WR and low damage BB players at T10, as they provide the meat shield I so desire, when getting on the flanks and sending torps.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
8 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Must say, player base has been adapting very well to the new all radar all the time meta. It has become quite rare to see a DD smoke in cap for on reason, or over extending. The new meta, for DDs at least, has been a blessing. It teaches the smol botes not to rush to their death in the first 3 min of the match.

Hmm, so camping in smoke and blundering in without support IS the main cause of death by radar? How utterly unexpected.:Smile_smile:

Challenge: say something nice about the player you despise the most.

Well Saipan players, you may have planes that outmatch and outgimmick my Ranger at every turn because... iDunno, I guess the devs did it on a drunk bet. But at the very least you give me a challenge that I can feel really good about overcoming when I actually do outplay and kill you.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles
6 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Hmm, so camping in smoke and blundering in without support IS the main cause of death by radar? How utterly unexpected.:Smile_smile:

Well Saipan players, you may have planes that outmatch and outgimmick my Ranger at every turn because... iDunno, I guess the devs did it on a drunk bet. But at the very least you give me a challenge that I can feel really good about overcoming when I actually do outplay and kill you.

Anyone knows how "strafe" DPS is calculated? Always kind of curious about that.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,677 posts
9,071 battles
10 hours ago, NeutralState said:

Anyone knows how "strafe" DPS is calculated? Always kind of curious about that.

I thought Strafe DPS was calculated this way.

giphy.gif

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,700 battles

With Radar you can't just into jump the cap and smoke up, that is giving away you position.  It may work in lower tiers, but not in high tiers. Best thing to do is back into the cap if there are 2 or more Radar botes to start capping, get spotted, speed boost out and let the radar die down, and try again.

Edited by gcangel82

[YORHA]
Members
3,340 posts
10 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I love the sub 50 percent WR and low damage BB players at T10, as they provide the meat shield I so desire, when getting on the flanks and sending torps.

I absolutely love those guys too.

Was in a Dallas last night, carefully creeping up to the corner of an island (cuz I can read a minimap and I know what the "Spotted" icon means) when I get a chat message from a Budyonny "GET OUT OF MY WAY" and he goes charging forward between me and the island.

Right into a wall of torps.

So, after typing "Now THAT was funny" I pushed forward and took care of the still reloading DD.  Chat turned a little blue for a while.  

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles
22 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

OH BOI do I have good news for you!

image.thumb.png.93228ffa986dc84241a7159c5bc0da30.png