Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zardoz_Speaks

Clan to help get better?

5 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
2 posts
2,940 battles

I'm a BB/main who dabbles in gunboat DDs and CAs. I know about angling, torpidobeats etc. Because I work 40 hours a week mon-fri, and only have time to play on weekends and before 11 AM during week, I feel like am not getting any better. Is there a clan I could join/div to help me get better?

[-TC]
[-TC]
Members
308 posts
1,737 battles

Not sure. I work the same hours as you but am also a supervisor. 

Any days I'm off, I'm on ships. On nights I work, I try to play before. There are clans that'll work with you on your schedule.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,624 posts
8,912 battles

You should just look around in the clan recruitment area of the forums and look at some of the bigger clans they tend to have players on around the clock and try to help members get better. 

[SUCIT]
Members
31 posts
16,502 battles

What can help at lot is watching others play. There's plenty of streamers/people on Youtube and other forms of video that have both helpful guides and just game play in general out there. Watching for a bit can help with some serious issues (builds, tactics, mindset, etc). Personally, I learned a lot about how to play CV from a EU player named Farazelleth. Just by watching him play I learned some of the more advanced tactics and strategies that helped my CV play immensely. When watching guides/general game play you can pick up these little tips and tricks that you would probably not pick up on your own.

[SALVO]
[SALVO]
Members
52 posts
3,297 battles

Check out ADOPT . They are bigger and have a reputation for being good to guys who want to learn.

Sign in to follow this