You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Pensacola

7 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,814 battles

Are buffs needed? I'm doing good in it but the server average is going down faster than a scuba diver. Did all the tier 7 buffs that made the ship playable getting taken away make the ship just not good? 

The turret rotation nerf and reload nerf are probably the two biggest dowgrades and in some need of looking at reversing some or all of those nerfs. 

A brand new ship sitting one slot above the Nurnberg in terms of dealing the LEAST amount of damage tells me they didn't put in the right amount of effort to balance the ship correctly.

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,071 battles

If I feel that a ship is below standards then I just don't play that particular ship anymore until WG Nerfs it back into competition.  

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,562 posts
3,539 battles

That ship lives and breathes through its guns and I see way to many out in the open water spamming HE instead of using more AP and island cover. She could use her concealment buff back again along with a reload buff

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,684 posts
9,083 battles

What I feel she needs the most is a buff to turret speed. She has the same cannot maneuver and use the guns problem that the Furutaka used to have.

• Cool 5

[YORHA]
Members
3,348 posts
23 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

What I feel she needs the most is a buff to turret speed. She has the same cannot maneuver and use the guns problem that the Furutaka used to have.

Seconded.  She stays in port until this is done.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,814 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I agree Brush although I'm doing pretty good in her I feel the turret rotation is keeping me from an additional 3-10K damage by not being able to get my guns on target in a timely manner.

Members
3,808 posts
14,122 battles

Even with the buffs she (eventually) got, she was still the worse tier 7 Cruiser. Since she's been downtiered with those buffs removed, she's now the worse tier 6 Cruiser. Well done WG!