You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

Deal of the Day, good deal

21 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,597 battles

$15 bucks for a warspite, take my money WG,, take my money.

I hope we see this more often, I like half price ships!

• Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles
14 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

$15 bucks for a warspite, take my money WG,, take my money.

I hope we see this more often, I like half price ships!

WHAT??? 

*slaps forehead*

Yeah, it's true. 

And I paid the regular price for mine, ARRRRGH. Did get a flag and some XP missions with it, and it was helpful in the Indy Marathon - right ship at the right time when I bought it, BUT for God's sake this is a stupidly good deal and anyone who does British battleships and spends real money on this game should get one. NOW

ETA: They're doing this every day until July 27, with a different ship each day. Depending on what's in there, I might be tempted to bite.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles
26 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

ETA: They're doing this every day until July 27, with a different ship each day. Depending on what's in there, I might be tempted to bite.

Wow, that sounds great. Where do I go to find this deal? I don't see it in the Premium shop. Can you share a link?

[POP]
Members
858 posts
9,808 battles
12 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

Wow, that sounds great. Where do I go to find this deal? I don't see it in the Premium shop. Can you share a link?

You only need to log in mister!

wLvUYgW.gif

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
920 posts
5,948 battles

i think all the ships should be like 20% cheaper

[SOFOP]
Members
244 posts
3,588 battles

Those of you who were around for the last summer sale.....was it only cash shop purchases?  I bought some doubloons during the blowout and I'm loking at a tirpitz....would love to avoid spending 12k on it and then have it go on sale if possible....

[MK48]
Members
103 posts
1,543 battles

Bought it a few weeks ago, good hard hitting ship. Half price makes me shoulda woulda coulda waited. Oh well. Maybe another good ship will pop up. Wonder if its ships only, bet Itll be camos and prem days etc also 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles

The most difficult decision for me would be if (a pretty big one, IMO) they put Monaghan in the 50% off rotation before the last of the Indianapolis mission crates were out (the 2600 Miles ones). I would like to not have to pay for her if the chance was there to get her for nothing; on the other hand, at $15 for a Tier 6 premium destroyer, she'd be hard to refuse.

These deals run to July 27th; the last of the 2600 Miles crates is available on the 25th, IIRC. I'd like to publicly make the crazy prediction that on the 26th or 27th, they will put the Indianapolis in the 50% off bin.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,254 posts
7,782 battles

I think I got one in a Christmas container, or at least I got almost every tier 6 premium and I think one of those was the Warspite. 

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,540 posts
4,419 battles

Is there a list of which ships are being discounted? Or do we just have to check everyday?

• Cool 1

[RST]
Members
78 posts
10,455 battles

Is there a list somewhere of ships to go on sale during the Summer Sale?

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles

Be careful of Warspite --- with HE spam being flavour of month.... Warspite does not do very well with HE

I have have my Warspite a few years now.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles
1 minute ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Is there a list of which ships are being discounted? Or do we just have to check everyday?

Wargaming being Wargaming, I should think they would want us to come back and check every day. After all, the more often you visit the Store, the more statistically likely you are to pick up something else that looks shiny.

• Cool 1

Members
9,979 posts
8 hours ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Check every day....it's all part of a master plan....:Smile_teethhappy:

[EPOCH]
Members
41 posts
4,227 battles

I would like to see a list of ships that have been already on sale for this. so if your waiting to see if say warspite for example will go on sale(which it already has come and gone) we would know not to hold out for it at least

[B-W-M]
[B-W-M]
Members
329 posts
4,659 battles

I either just picked up an Atlanta, or an additional 4200 doubloons.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to yoloing caps, popping radar and hunting destroyers

While the entire enemy team targets, then blaps me for potato