You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xTrowax

How do I tell which Indianapolis marathon missions I've completed and which ones I still need to do?

17 comments in this topic

[SCREW]
Members
120 posts
6,859 battles

My progress bar says I've done 20/21, but it doesn't say which one I still have to do. There's no list or anything that I can find in game. I've been sitting at the same point for days. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

as of 0300 PST 7 /16 the event is done  you didn't make it

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Unfortunately each mission was only available for a short period of time. If you didn't finish the individual missions in that time-frame, then you lost out on the free Indy.

Members
1,859 posts
17,674 battles
43 minutes ago, xTrowax said:

My progress bar says I've done 20/21, but it doesn't say which one I still have to do. There's no list or anything that I can find in game. I've been sitting at the same point for days. 

There have been new missions in the missions screen every three days since the event started (sometimes only 1 & sometimes 2 for each 3 day period)...if there are any left that is where you will find them...if you have finished the last ones available for this 3 day period & have not gotten 21 of them completed you are pretty much SOL sorry to say...if you have just 1 left you have approximately 4:46 minutes from the time I posted this to complete it in.

Members
3,423 posts
8,276 battles

I just played per my usual and then I found out I had completed the 21 missions when I did.  

[MV_BR]
Alpha Tester
469 posts
8,874 battles

are 26 missions, not 21, still missing the 26 mission.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

@geraldo_5026 missions total, but only 21 need to be completed.

[O_O]
Members
4,433 posts
9,620 battles

If you had any "Indianapolis Marathon Part X" missions active, you would have seen them next to the mission that showed your overall progress.  Only one or two missions were available at a time, for a period of a couple of days.  You had to complete them when they were available.  After those few days, those parts of the mission expired and new ones were available.  You had to complete 21 of the available 26.

If you don't have any missions available to you right now, and you only have 20/21, I am afraid you missed one too many in the past month and a half.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Back on July 3rd I posted a topic on this "issue"...

Sorry Charlie but if you ended at 20 out of 21, no ship for you. :cap_look:

[MV_BR]
Alpha Tester
469 posts
8,874 battles

Havia 25 missões faltando 1 para completar a 26 e no dia 16/07/2018, termina às 00:00 hrs

[_AFW_]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,261 battles

I have 20/21, I am SoL, right?  No way to buy a mission or something?

Beta Testers
228 posts
12,994 battles

nope and each mission was avaliable for only a couple days at a time. once that has passed you are SOL. 

[_AFW_]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,261 battles

bummer, had to be out of town for work for a few days in June.  Killed it for me