Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Possible reason why servers went down

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

514
[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,039 battles

Hi

Unconfirmed leaked picture of protesters at lesta protesting over lack of Dutch ships in game.

See the source image

WG has not responded to this leaked picture of a unnamed Wows player and friend who infiltrated Lesta and attempted to programme in several Dutch ships into the program.

However it is believed they failed and may have inadvertently turned the games servers off accidently.

A internal investigation is expected but until then nothing official has come from WG on this matter. 

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,243
[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,189 battles
2 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Unconfirmed leaked picture of protesters at lesta protesting over lack of Dutch ships in game.

The Dutch had/has a navy? Who woulda thought.. 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
17 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Hi

Unconfirmed leaked picture of protesters at lesta protesting over lack of Dutch ships in game.

See the source image

WG has not responded to this leaked picture of a unnamed Wows player and friend who infiltrated Lesta and attempted to programme in several Dutch ships into the program.

However it is believed they failed and may have inadvertently turned the games servers off accidently.

A internal investigation is expected but until then nothing official has come from WG on this matter. 

 

Was @Lert Messing around with the files in Wargamings main Server hard drive again lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
427
[SAA]
Members
856 posts
27,241 battles
31 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Was @Lert Messing around with the files in Wargamings main Server hard drive again lol.

Looks like lert and hes evil twin Pert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×