You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[WABUT]
[WABUT]
Beta Testers
23 posts
6,384 battles

been playing since beta and now having trouble login in? fix the thing !!!!!!!!!

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Works just fine for me.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

Works just fine for me.

I like watching people wig out when anything internet/server related fails, as though this can't happen.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, BullHalsey said:

I like watching people wig out when anything internet/server related fails, as though this can't happen.

Lol same here not to mention that there are already 5 different posts on this people don't know how to read apparently.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
Just now, torpsRus said:

Lol same here not to mention that there are already 5 different posts on this people don't know how to read apparently.

My local net server is Charter, and, occasionally it Goes Down.  You visit the usual is it down sites and the flailing, sometimes insane comments are quite hilarious.  Last time it happened there was a rather morose comment from someone who intimated that the event was going to cause him to commit suicide.  Of course 30 minutes or so later it was back up.  

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
6 minutes ago, BullHalsey said:

My local net server is Charter, and, occasionally it Goes Down.  You visit the usual is it down sites and the flailing, sometimes insane comments are quite hilarious.  Last time it happened there was a rather morose comment from someone who intimated that the event was going to cause him to commit suicide.  Of course 30 minutes or so later it was back up.  

OH NO CLAN BATTLES ARE RUINED l m f a o boo hoo hoo.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

OH NO CLAN BATTLES ARE RUINED l m f a o boo hoo hoo.

There was a hilarious skit several years ago where the net went down in an office setting; "Where are my damn packets!?", they ended up sitting in a circle half dressed like some survivor episode and shot the guy that went to get water.  Then the net came back up.  I have not been able to find that for years.  Can't recall the name but it was a keeper.

Guy sitting at his desk with the end of an Ethernet cable in his mouth, "Quick, suck out as much of the internet as you can!", while alarms went off and the lights went out.  It was awesome.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
8 minutes ago, BullHalsey said:

There was a hilarious skit several years ago where the net went down in an office setting; "Where are my damn packets!?", they ended up sitting in a circle half dressed like some survivor episode and shot the guy that went to get water.  Then the net came back up.  I have not been able to find that for years.  Can't recall the name but it was a keeper.

Guy sitting at his desk with the end of an Ethernet cable in his mouth, "Quick, suck out as much of the internet as you can!", while alarms went off and the lights went out.  It was awesome.

Internet GIF - Internet GIFs