Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_cthulhu_

Slowly Decreasing crate rewards - Coal

14 comments in this topic

[SIMP]
Members
832 posts
8,435 battles

So, coal / steel - new currancy

Another way to reduce payouts

First 5 flags, now 4, now less...

The cheapest flags in the Arsenal - 3200 for 20 or 160 coal per flag

Standard crate payout in coal - 400, that is a little over 2 flags worth of coal, of the cheapest flags offered...

Thoughts / Comments

• Cool 5

[S0L0]
Members
877 posts
4,858 battles

In exchange for fewer ramming flags (I've already got 150 of them...) I can buy the flags I want. If, of course, I was foolish enough to buy flags with them, and not super-upgrades...

I suspect the new resource crates will help quell some of the unrest with regards to reduced earnings in the regular crates. If you don't want coal, don't choose the crate.

Matt

[SOFOP]
Members
230 posts
3,544 battles

I believe on the test server, there is another crate type you can choose from.  So instead of stealing a normal resource slot, you pick the new crate.  Probably balance it a little better.

[ARP3]
Members
413 posts
10,455 battles

The new resource crates give double coal... nothing great. ... long long journey to get the salem if even worth it.

More flags now gives usually one coal, one flag, and free xp or a useless camo.

I've given up on coal, I just go for flags and expect nothing in return. The daily containers ceased being motivation to play.

Edited by Cit_the_bed
  • Cool 2

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

What I'm mad about is the collection items. I only get one every 5 or so containers and that isn't helping me complete my Yamamoto collection >:[

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

It all comes down to WG's valuation of their Game {Highly Over rated }

Too put it in perspective your working at McDonalds for $1.50 an hour 10 hours a day raising a family of four.

Wg's attitude is You Will LIke It Comrade 

• Cool 3

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,745 battles
2 hours ago, Wombatmetal said:

It's still better than the old daily missions that got replaced by containers

True true, getting a 25,000 or 50,000 credit reward was near worthless in this economy.

• Cool 1

[SIMP]
Members
832 posts
8,435 battles
11 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

It all comes down to WG's valuation of their Game {Highly Over rated }

Too put it in perspective your working at McDonalds for $1.50 an hour 10 hours a day raising a family of four.

Wg's attitude is You Will LIke It Comrade 

I think that also, they over value what they have. But you know WG, a company for Soviets by Soviets...

If I am honest, if you have a family of 4 and working a McDonalds, you have bigger problems than in game crates.

Edited by _cthulhu_
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SIMP]
Members
832 posts
8,435 battles
14 hours ago, mobryan said:

In exchange for fewer ramming flags (I've already got 150 of them...) I can buy the flags I want. If, of course, I was foolish enough to buy flags with them, and not super-upgrades...

I suspect the new resource crates will help quell some of the unrest with regards to reduced earnings in the regular crates. If you don't want coal, don't choose the crate.

Matt

You mean off the new system? I choose flags now and randomly get coal.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
564 posts
3,640 battles

What really chapped me was the cost of the "Vive La France" crates versus Bismarck and Dunkirk.  I just finished off my collection and it only cost 24000 coal.:Smile_facepalm:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I still always play TYL crates and at least 25% of them are coal these days and all my (rare) SCs are camos I don't need *shrug*. I don't play for the crates anymore either, I've even gone whole days without playing at all where before I never missed a day in over a year.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
877 posts
4,858 battles
9 hours ago, _cthulhu_ said:

You mean off the new system? I choose flags now and randomly get coal.

Public test has a specific "Resource" crate marked with a rock that has a minimum drop of 400 coal, up to 1200 coal per crate if you get a triple drop, with flags and FXP filling the remaining slots. I've been averaging about 750 coal per crate over 20+ crates between the dailies and the mission rewards. I suspect the coal drops in the other crates will be reduced in frequency when the new crate goes live. Why they didn't make the new crate go live with the new Arsenal system, only WG knows....

Matt

Sign in to follow this