Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BullHalsey

Multi Bot Challenge

6 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles

Ever try this?  Decided first to try Mutsu against 5 armed moving high AI South Carolinas; figured it would be easy enough but all I got was 3 of them before they wore down all my heals and killed me.  I know how to angle and glance shots off the belt armor, surprised me to find it that weak even against SC AP.

So then I tried the same with my AZ vs 5 SCs, killed all 5 and had one heal left on my 1st try.  Then ran Colorado against 7 SCs and killed them all.

Then I switched it up; could I kill a bot Colorado with an SC?  Did just over 50K to it before all my heals were gone and front turret destroyed.  Actually was doing quite well kiting while burning him but hit the map edge and was forced to turn in.  So I tried the Konig Albert vs a Colorado.  I killed that Colorado and only used one heal.  Burned him down to nothing.  That really surprised me, the KA was actually able to bounce several of the 16" AP rounds angled bow on.  Still lost the front turret at the end like on SC but Colo was gone soon afterward.

Kind of a neat little test.  Guess I've played so long now any change is welcome.  Wonder if a St Louis could get a Colorado.  Probably not but it does have the speed to keep at max range.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Do one up in a video and post it :cap_popcorn:

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
Just now, torpsRus said:

Do one up in a video and post it :cap_popcorn:

Yeah I've never recorded a vid in this game.  That would be something new I guess.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
4 minutes ago, BullHalsey said:

Yeah I've never recorded a vid in this game.  That would be something new I guess.

Even I've done it, I've recorded multiple videos I've even live streamed.  Give it a try.  It's not hard.  I recommend getting a good video editing software.  Lightworks is free to use and easy to use.  OBS is also free and easy to use and set up.  The only thing is your graphics card you need at least a 2 gig or better for live streaming or recording.

Sign in to follow this