Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

Champions du Monde!!!

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

745
[HYDRO]
Members
1,600 posts
3,753 battles

I understand your happiness and congrats, but why make another same thread with just a few hours difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,506
[INTEL]
Members
6,675 posts
25,826 battles

Congrats.

I am not going to comment on the first two gifted goals.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457
[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
11 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

I understand your happiness and congrats, but why make another same thread with just a few hours difference?

cause radar xxx locked the original and told me to fo to off topic, so i did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457
[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
8 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Congrats.

I am not going to comment on the first two gifted goals.

 

we still come out on top, and gifted them one in return, so, still on top!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
34 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

we still come out on top, and gifted them one in return, so, still on top!

How much was paid to people who run on field to stop almost sure goal...was 4 on 2 on the attack when those fool run on field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457
[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
5 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

How much was paid to people who run on field to stop almost sure goal...was 4 on 2 on the attack when those fool run on field.

Those girls make a living off being stupid, like the guy who downvotes everything in forum. Don’t worry they’re on their way to gulag (again).

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
51 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Those girls make a living off being stupid, like the guy who downvotes everything in forum. Don’t worry they’re on their way to gulag (again).

I use to like them, then i realize i am conservative and they are as smart as a box of dull razors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×