You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kris_the_Knife

Premium consumables not always auto resupplying

4 comments in this topic

[AR15]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,158 battles

I typically always play with silver premium consumables, with auto resupply turned on and plenty of silver. However, auto resupply doesn't work consistently on my ships. Every slot resupplies on my Montana just fine, but on my Gearing, only premium repair auto resupplies. After each game smoke and speed boost revert back to normal consumables. On my Khaba, premium repair resupplies, but heal and speed boost do not. 

Any suggestions for how to fix this? I'm not sure how long its been doing this; I have only noticed since they changed the premium icons. 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles

You might want to check and see if they are set to resupply with credits (silver) or doubloons (gold) . If it is not that then you may need to send in a ticket to support . You could also do a check of your client in the launcher under the settings tab .

:Smile_honoring:

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
37 minutes ago, Kris_the_Knife said:

I typically always play with silver premium consumables, with auto resupply turned on and plenty of silver. However, auto resupply doesn't work consistently on my ships. Every slot resupplies on my Montana just fine, but on my Gearing, only premium repair auto resupplies. After each game smoke and speed boost revert back to normal consumables. On my Khaba, premium repair resupplies, but heal and speed boost do not. 

Any suggestions for how to fix this? I'm not sure how long its been doing this; I have only noticed since they changed the premium icons. 

Had the same problem with this the other day, you have to make sure it is marked auto resupply with the check box at the bottom of the screen when this happens.

[O_O]
Beta Testers
159 posts
2,737 battles

This has been happening to me also.  I have 'auto-resupply' box checked and 'Use in game currency if unavailable' unchecked.

I only use the Damage Control Party II consumable and it very often does not automatically resupply it.

I also just noticed this happening in the last week.

Just ran the check and repair program for the game so I'll see if that corrects it.