You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LittleWhiteMouse

Mouse's Angry Youtuber Reviews of IJN Destroyers

89 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,800 battles

Japanese botes deserve giant robot upvote

UA5yHIx.gif

• Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,757 battles

inb4 the "well they still need a buff!"

Good review mouse.

Edit: Tbh I no longer fear IJN dd's in fact when my team has a load of an...we oddly lose. 

Trying to get plebs who rely on "the great wall of skill" to use gunboats is gonna be like trying to get a dog to play the piano.

Pro tip: avoid ijn dd line and get a zao with 12k torps, all the bennies of a DD but no drawbacks and troll armor!

• Bad 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,193 posts
11,707 battles

Enjoyed the review, thanks!

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,133 posts
7,658 battles
4 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

Edit: Tbh I no longer fear IJN dd's in fact when my team has a load of an...we oddly lose. 

Trying to get plebs who rely on "the great wall of skill" to use gunboats is gonna be like trying to get a dog to play the piano.

Trufax.  Until players learn that the white-line is a lie, they're going to struggle in IJN DDs.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WUDPS]
4,872 posts
4,757 battles
Just now, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Trufax.  Until players learn that the white-line is a lie, they're going to struggle in IJN DDs.

Shima was feared back in the day, then the Germans and Russians sealed the deal. They NEVER contest caps and spend more time in the corner spamming torps. You see em on your team you write them off as worthless.

More so when the Khab and his erotic lover the Z52 curb stomp them in a bid of pre 1941 mutual friendship.

The pan asian line killed them for good. Its a dead line in my book.

• Cool 1

[GNOME]
[GNOME]
Beta Testers
60 posts
4,912 battles

I kind of miss the old glory days of IJN DDS.   True one of my best games ever was in the Isokaze in closed beta (pre Kraken award).  I still keep my kami R around (all hail Saint Falbo), and on occasion putt around in other IJN DDs, but they've been so nerfed they perform often like the short bus gunbotes as the torps are more like a FAF (Fire And Forget)  and on occasion they catch a ship.  But now all the other DDs will always beat you in a gunfight (Akizuki can throw lead but is still a slug in the water for DDs)...  but hey they give my ARPs something to do ;)

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

nicely done (edited)

Edited by torpsRus
  • Bad 11

[CK5]
Members
806 posts
6,592 battles

I have received downvotes for no other reason I can determine other than I brought a Hatsuharu into a match.  I still like it and have done well enough with it (I have two accounts.  My second account is for DDs).  Part of me is perverse enough to keep playing the Hatsu.   

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,252 posts
9,972 battles

very nice. hope to see one of these on USN DDs in the near future!:cap_look:

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,133 posts
7,658 battles
7 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Niceee! @LittleWhiteMouse do you think with the proposed penetration changes on HE of the duck line they will get a bump to Gudbotes?

I think upping their penetration to 25mm is incredibly dangerous and potentially a huge mistake.  This gives them better HE DPM than the 152mm armed Soviet cruisers .

• Cool 1

[-AH-]
[-AH-]
Members
664 posts
3,394 battles

Don't even bother reviewing German Cruisers, we all know they are perfect. :Smile_Default:

except maybe the Yorck...

Members
1,153 posts
3,146 battles

Mouse don't get me wrong I love your work but I had to dislike for the rating you gave Akizuki. Aki is a gudbote >:(

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,252 posts
9,972 battles
Just now, Sir_Orrin said:

Don't even bother reviewing German Cruisers, we all know they are perfect. :Smile_Default:

except maybe the Yorck...

are you drunk? York's awesome!:fish_viking: yeah shes not as powerful as Hipper but shes still got the tools to carry a battle! and she used to be waaaaaaaaaaay worse then she is now. got some good gun buffs last year!:cap_viking: 

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,252 posts
9,972 battles

BTW do you draw your illustrations mouse? if so, you got some major talent!:fish_aqua:

[-AH-]
[-AH-]
Members
664 posts
3,394 battles
3 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

are you drunk? York's awesome!:fish_viking: yeah shes not as powerful as Hipper but shes still got the tools to carry a battle! and she used to be waaaaaaaaaaay worse then she is now. got some good gun buffs last year!:cap_viking: 

I haven't played her myself in over a year, and I all I hear about her is negativity. I remember loving her when I first played her, but once I got Hipper I never went back.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Amusing and quite witty as usual Mouse. Upbotes deployed. 

GfFZDEq.gif

• Bad 1

[HYDRO]
Members
1,587 posts
3,753 battles
8 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I think upping their penetration to 25mm is incredibly dangerous and potentially a huge mistake.  This gives them better HE DPM than the 152mm armed Soviet cruisers .

I don't wanna even discuss that and I am a huge fan of the Akizuki.I just hope it will stay just a test.  It really baffles me why 25mm pen though instead of 20mm to be able to get superstructures. 

What baffles me even more, is that if we factor in the high tier DD armor changes to be overpenned by BBs that are under consideration,even an Akizuki without IFHE and the current HE pen rules would be able to penetrate without any issue.

[HINON]
7,264 posts
2,029 battles
36 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Nicely done, although most of those ships I'm not in favor of lol.  I've become very fond of Akizuki lately.  A very very fun little gun boat to play all around great troll boat lol.

Just some friendly advice for the future - don't quote the entire OP. It's implied you're response to it unless you quote someone else, and no one likes having to scroll past the entirety of the OP twice.

Cheers! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 7

[-ARP-]
Members
426 posts
3,842 battles

I disagree with Akizuki. She should be a Gudbote.