Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rafinesque

Carrier Planes Uncontrollable Glitch

3 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
7,182 battles

Somehow, by some unknown (or perhaps none at all) combination of keys at the start of a carrier game, I will occasionally get the planes to launch but then they will accept no orders for destinations.  They will circle the carrier endlessly until I command them to land, which normally resets this issue.  Today's game, however, the planes responded to ZERO commands.  They circled the ENTIRE game.  The carrier, as well, instead of choosing a new course  when I clicked on the map, just kept adding waypoints to the existing course without the use of the SHIFT key.   I see the "arrow triangle" symbol normally associated with assigning planes to stay near a friendly ship, but it would also show an "auto" label over enemy ships; the torp planes' green attack course would show, but the planes would not stop circling the carrier.  No keyboard or mouse command I would give stopped this behavior.  

What is going on?  

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

I have the same bug as you so now and than, but I rarely play carriers, so I am not sure if I remember correctly. I believe I always did alt-tabbing or going to normal shipview  of the carrier and back to normal carrier overview.

Hope this helps :)

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,852 posts
12,593 battles

@Rafinesque Have you considered putting in a support ticket to customer service? I have never had this happen when I use a cv

Sign in to follow this