Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

Chat banned for ROFL????

38 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles

Y tho???? shot-18_07.14_23_47.59-0520.thumb.jpg.e2fb676bbefab2fba089159a74634c50.jpg

WoWSLauncher.exeallroght I am getting really pissed off from your chat report system I seen a friend on other team I haven't seen in months that I was thinking about so I say ROFL 3 times and instant chat ban........ not cool at all WG not cool fix your system

Edited by GuntherPrein
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
21 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

for spamming ROFL why not

I know right

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
2,111 posts
3,577 battles

hows about you be cool and stop spamming chat?

nb4 lock

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
1,816 posts
12,861 battles

the definition of spamming

(Verb) The act if obnoxiously doing something repeatedly for attention or in order to disturb others.

^^^ IF you spam a word you will get a consequence. I don't see a problem with the system itself. I would say it worked as it was suppose  too. Now If you disagree then that is a matter of opinion but based on what I see, serve your penance and move on.
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
Just now, Hanger_18 said:

hows about you be cool and stop spamming chat?

nb4 lock

how is trying to get my friends attention by laughing spamming chat??? that is not spam in the least

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
40 minutes ago, CuriousShadow said:

ROFL

lol I deserved that for sure

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

i'd have reported you too.

also, it's not "instant." if you got chat banned that quick, it wasn't the first time you annoyed people one way or another. you can get away with a lot of things without people bothering to report you. chat spam isn't one of them.

• Bad 2

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

the definition of spamming

(Verb) The act if obnoxiously doing something repeatedly for attention or in order to disturb others.

^^^ IF you spam a word you will get a consequence. I don't see a problem with the system itself. I would say it worked as it was suppose  too. Now If you disagree then that is a matter of opinion but based on what I see, serve your penance and move on.

Ok sure mr. no fun if trying to get my friends attention by saying ROFL 3 times is deserving of a chat ban then I don't really know what to say

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
2,111 posts
3,577 battles
Just now, MidnightShamalan said:

also, it's not "instant." if you got chat banned that quick, it wasn't the first time you annoyed people one way or another. you can get away with a lot of things without people bothering to report you. chat spam isn't one of them.

this forum post certainly isnt helping the cause

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
Just now, MidnightShamalan said:

that was first game of night

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
1 minute ago, MidnightShamalan said:

wow you would have reported me for that...... I think you need a life friend

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
1 minute ago, Hanger_18 said:

this forum post certainly isnt helping the cause

probably not so I sent a ticket in

• Funny 1

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
2,111 posts
3,577 battles
3 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

probably not so I sent a ticket in

please dont. people have actual legitimate problems that need solving.

also the ban will probably be over by the time WGCS responds so GL with that whole thing.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
3 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

please dont. people have actual legitimate problems that need solving.

also the ban will probably be over by the time WGCS responds so GL with that whole thing.

ROFL SENT AND PROB SOLVED OBVIOUS CHAT REPORT ABUSE THANK YOU WG FOR BEING PROMPT LIKE ONLY TOOK 10 MINS ROFL

Edited by GuntherPrein
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
9 minutes ago, evilleMonkeigh said:

ROFL!

...damn I realise I'm not original....

Yeah I know I deserve that too lool some people need to grow up me thinks ( not you just people that report that kinda stuff)

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
2,111 posts
3,577 battles
1 minute ago, GuntherPrein said:

ROFL SENT AND PROB SOLVED OBVIOUS CHAT REPORT ABUSE THANK YOU WG FOR BEING PROMPT

im not sure if you think im stupid, but WGNA...is closed right now. Its outside business hours, no one is there. 

you buffoon.

• Cool 1

[TAFFY]
Members
70 posts
4,677 battles

He just said ROFL for just making fun. Wonder why somebody reported him for saying ROFL? That's not a problem whatsoever. Hence it's kinda abuse of chat reporting system.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
14 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

im not sure if you think im stupid, but WGNA...is closed right now. Its outside business hours, no one is there. 

you buffoon.

well somehow prob has been solved so I will take it

[TBW]
Members
6,397 posts
12,011 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

Y tho???? shot-18_07.14_23_47.59-0520.thumb.jpg.e2fb676bbefab2fba089159a74634c50.jpg

WoWSLauncher.exeallroght I am getting really pissed off from your chat report system I seen a friend on other team I haven't seen in months that I was thinking about so I say ROFL 3 times and instant chat ban........ not cool at all WG not cool fix your system

Apparently saying ROFL! 3 times is an insta ban.

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
2,111 posts
3,577 battles
5 minutes ago, Rulue said:

He just said ROFL for just making fun. Wonder why somebody reported him for saying ROFL? That's not a problem whatsoever. Hence it's kinda abuse of chat reporting system.

OP isnt exactly an honest guy.. i mean i literally just caught him saying WG already resolved his ticket. but not only is WG closed (and has been for hours) but tickets usually take a solid amount of time before a response anyhow, usually a cut and paste one at that.

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
4 minutes ago, Rulue said:

thank you only stuff I ever report is Hate speech or personal attacks on other players don't get how me trying to get my friends attention was worthy of a chat ban but WG solved the prob so I am happy and feel justified sending in a ticket don't get how it got dealt with so quick when it says they down till Monday but obviously somebody working overtime there and I thank them