Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[ROCCO]
[ROCCO]
Members
3 posts
7,555 battles

I have a VERY BIG problem with the reporting system. I am getting chat banned. I will tell players to move closer or stop running away or camping or hiding. Or defend my comments about poor game play. I GET CHAT BANNED?  Really WOW. How do you think these chat bans will play out in the long run? I know how. Word will get out in the gaming world and people will not play or buy your gaming stuff. WOW until you fix this issue or chat banning, I WILL NOT BUY ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN.

Edited by Roccote57
  • Boring 5

[WORX]
Members
1,827 posts
12,872 battles

I think there is more to this story, just "telling" players is not enough to get a chat ban.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles
18 minutes ago, Roccote57 said:

I have a VERY BIG problem with the reporting system. I am getting chat banned. I will tell players to move closer or stop running away or camping or hiding. Or defend my comments about poor game play. I GET CHAT BANNED?  Really WOW. How do you think these chat bans will play out in the long run? I know how. Word will get out in the gaming world and people will not play or buy your gaming stuff. WOW until you fix this issue or chat banning, I WILL NOT BUY ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN.

Real premium first post in the forum.

Wish I could hear both sides of the story.

Chat ban isn't that unusall in games. There are even some that gives you a account ban for things you earn a chat ban here.

[WGA]
Administrator
691 posts
251 battles

If you have a concern with a suspension of your chat abilities, please contact Customer Support who will be happy to review it.