You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jamarian_1

My game keeps freezing and wont load

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
576 battles

I will kindly request that wargaming take of my quit battle before it was over penalty because it was not my fault I couldn't do anything because my game would just freeze or just wouldn't load even when it did load it would just freeze and the game would be stuck such as the case with my battleship Uss Arizona or with the case today when my carrier uss ranger my game would freeze and when it got to the pre battle screen it would steel be landing and I died and got a penalty evean though it was not my fault 

Edited by jamarian_1
  • Funny 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,852 posts
12,593 battles

@jamarian_1 Good luck with that and it is best to put in a support ticket with customer service. Was your anti virus scanning, other programs running in the back ground have you cleared your internet cookies temp file cache lately. Restart your compu and try again. Download and use Razer Cortex to free up ram and stop unneeded processes

[WOLF3]
Members
6,399 posts
2,387 battles

The only times I've seen refusing to load (as in really refusing to load as opposed to the common and rather annoying 30-60 second delay) it was due to a bad mod.  If you are running mods, remove them and try again.

If you file a ticket, the first thing they will insist on is that you remove all mods.