You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stormie1126

Power went out mid match, disciplinary action?

11 comments in this topic

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles

So I was playing a match, and my power went out for about 20 minutes for some unknown reason (no storms, not hot enough for a brownout). Little irritated cuz it was earlyish in the match and I was doing reasonably well. When the power comes back and I get back in game, I just manage to catch a glimpse on the side of my screen saying something about 'disciplinary action', but that's all I caught. Is there a way to find a log or something that'd show me the full message? Cuz if there is, I can't find it, and there was another notification that I have no idea what it said, and I'd like to find out.

Members
241 posts

don't worry about it.  sometimes things in life happen.  the wargaming police ain't gonna show up and arrest you or anything.  if anything you'll turn pink, which means you support breast cancer awareness.  it ain't no big thing. 

• Funny 1

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles
3 minutes ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

don't worry about it.  sometimes things in life happen.  the wargaming police ain't gonna show up and arrest you or anything.  if anything you'll turn pink, which means you support breast cancer awareness.  it ain't no big thing. 

Oh no, I didn't think the WG Spetsnaz were gonna bust down my door lol. I just wanna know what exactly the penalty was, and I would like to know what the hell that other notification was. I literally have no idea, it disappeared too fast, might have been important, or at the very least something I should be aware of.

Edited by Stormie1126

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
4 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

Oh no, I didn't think the WG Spetsnaz were gonna bust down my door lol. I just wanna know what exactly the penalty was, and I would like to know what the hell that other notification was. I literally have no idea, it disappeared too fast, might have been important, or at the very least something I should be aware of.

Hit the i in the lower right hand corner and change it from the battle tab at the top to information I think it's called. I don't think it goes into detail though. In game I mean.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
615 posts

I play on a Laptop and I ran out of Battery last month. If you violated the rules you would have been notified and the notification would tell u the penalty. 3 games pink was my penalty.

• Cool 1

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Hit the i in the lower right hand corner and change it from the battle tab at the top to information I think it's called. I don't think it goes into detail though. In game I mean.

Oh I didn't even see that button XD Nvidia's fps counter is overlayed on top of it, thanks mate.

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,248 battles
6 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

Oh I didn't even see that button XD Nvidia's fps counter is overlayed on top of it, thanks mate.

Took me months to find that button. Wondered how people were showing all of their games in a handy little tab.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,635 posts
9,035 battles

The system cannot distinguish between someone pulling the plug on their router and someone losing power. As long as it isn't a daily occurrence I wouldn't worry about it.

[TBW]
Members
6,405 posts
12,050 battles
24 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

You can also grab it with the mouse pointer and stretch it to full page length.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Got to laugh then I realized I needed a post count

fJQj88V.gif

just passin through