Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ShatteredJade

I think WG did this to Seattle on purpose

4 comments in this topic

Members
139 posts
7,892 battles

12.1 rudder shift time on A hull.  on a light cruiser?!?!?!

-1 KM range on B hull ?!?!?!  14.7 KM for tier 9?!?!?!  this is not a bug, they did this on purpose!

feels to me WG purposely make Seattle a shatty ship to force players to skip it. 

Edited by ShatteredJade
  • Boring 1

[PSP]
Members
6,243 posts
8,881 battles
Just now, ShatteredJade said:

-1 KM range on B hull ?!?!?!  14.7 KM for tier 9?!?!?!

feels to me WG purposely make Seattle a [edited] ship to force players to skip it. 

I'm (hopefully) looking forward to the "Wooster." My beloved tier VI Cleveland isn't the ship it used to be at tier VIII. And, while I like the heal and enhanced AA of the Seattle, it's short range and slow rudder shift make it almost seem a downgrade from the old tier VI Cleveland.

From a business sense I can see WGs point though -- the more tier X ships a person has and plays the more premium camos and premium time they are going to buy.   

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
1 hour ago, ShatteredJade said:

-1 KM range on B hull ?!?!?!  14.7 KM for tier 9?!?!?!  this is not a bug, they did this on purpose!

feels to me WG purposely make Seattle a shatty ship to force players to skip it. 

Long rudder shift on stock hulls are a norm. For instance Chapayev at a tier lower has a 13s rudder shift. 

As for the range, from what I have heard it's a bug.

1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I'm (hopefully) looking forward to the "Wooster." My beloved tier VI Cleveland isn't the ship it used to be at tier VIII. And, while I like the heal and enhanced AA of the Seattle, it's short range and slow rudder shift make it almost seem a downgrade from the old tier VI Cleveland.

Worcester is great, I have gotten her and I thoroughly enjoy the ship.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
1 hour ago, ShatteredJade said:

look through the lines and you will see many tier 9 ships players like much less that their tier 10 counterparts.

Sign in to follow this