Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

How is this fair ?

78 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles

image.thumb.png.9ffb0a79add0a4288dd888deeab32626.png
image.thumb.png.f19c47b750f6b1728c5ed04ab82162bf.png

 

Edited by LadyAnesjka
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,742
[YORHA]
Members
3,328 posts

Now we're complaining about tier 1 MM?

jeO9Jj1.gif

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,647
[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,233 battles

It's fair because you are free to play that many games and git gud too!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,968 posts

I'm seriously confused by this post.....I have to assume full troll...but I just can't be sure these days.:Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,647
[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,233 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

I'm seriously confused by this post.....I have to assume full troll...but I just can't be sure these days.:Smile_amazed:

OP is pointing out that their team has less than 300 battles in their ship as opposed to the 20k on the other team.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,208
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,621 posts
9,020 battles

I don't see the problem, you were seal clubbing and got seal clubbed.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 8
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

OP is pointing out that their team has less than 300 battles in their ship as opposed to the 20k on the other team.

Very perceptive. 
Why does matchmaker set teams like this. Is obvious tilt to one side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19
[SKI]
Members
135 posts
5,260 battles

aren't beginner player supposed to start in a protected Que so thing like this don't happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

I don't see the problem, you were seal clubbing and got seal clubbed.

I am sorry you think this. I am working new captain up i get before ( Nelson lady captain )... was first match for this captain and run into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,647
[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,233 battles
3 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Very perceptive. 
Why does matchmaker set teams like this. Is obvious tilt to one side. 

Because its random. You wouldn't be complaining if you were on the other team.

Just because someone has played a lot of games means nothing about how good they are:

image.png.1a04d31a9c0a8dc9a1a2e1f1b888e487.png

Edited by Ducky_shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,742
[YORHA]
Members
3,328 posts

 

1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

I don't see the problem, you were seal clubbing and got seal clubbed.

The difference between this...

B0094-2.jpg?v=1528329319

 

And this

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfqvas5xKm5oCacR1FfCj

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,968 posts
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

OP is pointing out that their team has less than 300 battles in their ship as opposed to the 20k on the other team.

It's still a player with 5600 total battles....And it's bizarre to see players with that many tier 1 battles, but some people apparently think it's fun.....

And it's tier 1......:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

It's still a player with 5600 total battles....And it's bizarre to see players with that many tier 1 battles, but some people apparently think it's fun.....

And it's tier 1......:Smile_teethhappy:

I think my question go over....

If matchmaker do this in tier 1, how many time this happen in tier 6,7,8,9,10... ( I do not pay attention enough to notice )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,742
[YORHA]
Members
3,328 posts
4 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Very perceptive. 
Why does matchmaker set teams like this. Is obvious tilt to one side. 

So your assumption was that your 5.600+ battles would give you a decided advantage on the other players and you got the tables turned on you.

 

Your point?

Edited by JCC45
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
519
[-1]
Beta Testers
1,862 posts
19,051 battles

Sorry I can't read the tiny small print-out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,647
[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,233 battles
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It's still a player with 5600 total battles....And it's bizarre to see players with that many tier 1 battles, but some people apparently think it's fun.....

And it's tier 1......:Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, I wasn't agreeing with them in the least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
Just now, JCC45 said:

So your assumption that your 5.600+ battles would give you a decided advantage on the other players and you got the tables turned on you.

 

Your point?

You miss my point. 
My point is 

 

 

Just now, LadyAnesjka said:

I think my question go over....

If matchmaker do this in tier 1, how many time this happen in tier 6,7,8,9,10... ( I do not pay attention enough to notice )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,826
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Sorry I can't read the tiny small print-out 

Click the Picture for an enlarged view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,647
[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,233 battles
1 minute ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I think my question go over....

If matchmaker do this in tier 1, how many time this happen in tier 6,7,8,9,10... ( I do not pay attention enough to notice )

Probably less, because most people do not play tier 1. The players that choose to play tier one ad infinitum are very few, so when they show up its extremely noticeable because typically only new people play tier 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,208
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,621 posts
9,020 battles
Just now, LadyAnesjka said:

Very perceptive. 
Why does matchmaker set teams like this. Is obvious tilt to one side. 

 

2 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

I think my question go over....

If matchmaker do this in tier 1, how many time this happen in tier 6,7,8,9,10... ( I do not pay attention enough to notice )

MM does not consider skill or match count in ships or over all.

Just now, Ducky_shot said:

Probably less, because most people do not play tier 1. The players that choose to play tier one ad infinitum are very few, so when they show up its extremely noticeable because typically only new people play tier 1.

I never understood playing that many matches in the bottom tier although I see nothing wrong with playing a favorite low tier ship to get the first win. That is how I have 900 matches in my tier 1 P-12 in WoWP but once I got the win or low tier mission done I was out for mid to high tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
602
[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,864 posts
12,608 battles

@LadyAnesjka New players in tier 1 with few battles are generally matched with other low battle count players. With your 5700 battle count you are definitely no longer a rookie. You went into a tier 1 battle and obviously encountered very skilled players who just went tier 1 for fun. As for higher tiers Since I have up to tier 10 I can testify that many battles are won by annihilation of the opponent and in some instances that is done in less than 10 minutes.

As another stated you went seal clubbing and got out clubbed.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[PVE]
Members
382 posts
8,602 battles

So you played tier 1 and there were new players on your team?

... shocking!

I might start a thread about water being wet. 

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
Just now, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@LadyAnesjka New players in tier 1 with few battles are generally matched with other low battle count players. With your 5700 battle count you are definitely no longer a rookie. You went into a tier 1 battle and obviously encountered very skilled players who just went tier 1 for fun. As for higher tiers Since I have up to tier 10 I can testify that many battles are won by annihilation of the opponent and in some instances that is done in less than 10 minutes.

As another stated you went seal clubbing and got out clubbed.

Maybe read every post before assume.
 

  1. I put my new captain Nelson lady captain in Black Swan to start get her XP --- this is how i raise captains up. Start low match and get them XP in a few boats, is my way of how to do this.  I have already move this captain to Cambelltown in the time since i first start this post.
    Was no "Seal Clubbing " ...cannot Seal Club with captain with low points, low battles in ship i had to buy to start this.... Just to prove I will show my ships, as you can see is captains I work on. When I am done with ship I sell it, am not like others who keep every ship. I think this is cool of them to do this, but I cannot. I keep ship I play alot, sell others.

    image.thumb.png.90f06c8bcea72ec4b5d03c4b790e9168.png

     
  2. I say was question of why Matchmaker make match so tilt to one way with player with thousands of battles vs players with low battles.  No more no less, I make this point very clear, but you not read this.
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×