Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ksix

A T9 BattleCruiser For Everyone?

18 comments in this topic

Members
544 posts
2,951 battles

With battlecruisers/heavy cruisers Kron out and Stalingrad and Alaska coming shortly, I wonder what the odds are that a O-Class for Germany and B-65 for Japan aren't far behind.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,628 posts
550 battles

I want M-Pro, P-Pro and O-Pro for this game. 

[AXANR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
263 posts
11,146 battles
25 minutes ago, ksix said:

With battlecruisers/heavy cruisers Kron out and Stalingrad and Alaska coming shortly, I wonder what the odds are that a O-Class for Germany and B-65 for Japan aren't far behind.

they look like good candidates to me 

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,788 battles
38 minutes ago, ksix said:

Oh God no, basically a Gniesenau at tier 9? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. 

NO!

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles

I am hoping for B-65 at the very least in the future as it is an interesting ship.

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles
19 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Oh God no, basically a Gniesenau at tier 9? I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. 

NO!

I’d rather have P-Class in the game Scharhorst guns at tier 9 I highly doubt 15inch guns would work at tier 9 on a battlecruiser. 283mm guns could and would have a faster reload of around 13-15 seconds I would imagine if it was put in at tier 9 as a free xp. Everyone wants to compare Alaska to scharhorst yet they forgot about P-Class. On second thought it may not be strong enough for tier 9 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-class_cruiser 

better off as a tier 7 ship I guess.

[AXANR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
263 posts
11,146 battles
1 minute ago, landedkiller said:

I’d rather have P-Class in the game Scharhorst guns at tier 9 I highly doubt 15inch guns would work at tier 9 on a battlecruiser. 283mm guns could and would have a faster reload of around 13-15 seconds I would imagine if it was put in at tier 9 as a free xp. Everyone wants to compare Alaska to scharhorst yet they forgot about P-Class. 

Nelson came in at a tier 7 for a lot less. I'd love to see more development like that.

Members
273 posts
4,724 battles

For the next T9 FXP ship can we please just have a normal Cruiser? Pretty please? The reason I enjoy cruisers so much is that I know if I miss it's just my own fault not RNG screwing with me. To me a Battlecruiser is just the thin armor of a CA with the drunk shells of a BB. :Smile_hiding::Smile_smile:

A high tiered money maker for us pew pew guys would be most appreciated. :cap_rambo:

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

O-Class was planned to be armed with 6 380mm guns, the same guns the Bismarck and Tirpitz. You'll be slinging a very low number of shells compared to Stalingrad and Kronstadht, though they're of a larger caliber. And considering that it's still German dispersion, I think the O-Class could be quite undergunned at Tier 9.

Beta Testers
2,118 posts
3,599 battles
2 hours ago, landedkiller said:

I’d rather have P-Class in the game Scharhorst guns at tier 9 I highly doubt 15inch guns would work at tier 9 on a battlecruiser. 283mm guns could and would have a faster reload of around 13-15 seconds I would imagine if it was put in at tier 9 as a free xp. Everyone wants to compare Alaska to scharhorst yet they forgot about P-Class. On second thought it may not be strong enough for tier 9 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-class_cruiser 

you would overmatch 25mm plates. that alone makes it slightly more competitive. especially at low tiers.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,118 posts
3,599 battles
10 hours ago, Terkoz said:

For the next T9 FXP ship can we please just have a normal Cruiser? Pretty please? The reason I enjoy cruisers so much is that I know if I miss it's just my own fault not RNG screwing with me. To me a Battlecruiser is just the thin armor of a CA with the drunk shells of a BB. :Smile_hiding::Smile_smile:

A high tiered money maker for us pew pew guys would be most appreciated. :cap_rambo:

stalingrad and Alaska are both shaping up to be very accurate and accurate respectively.

although neither of those are battlecruisers, and kronstadt while intended to be one, isnt in the current implementation. 

theres actually very few ships in game that could be considered traditional battlecruisers. off hand the only ones i can think of are Kongo and Amagi, both are extremely fun to play, and tier for tier are strong....the Amagi was by far the most fun i had in the IJN line.

Beta Testers
2,987 posts
4,406 battles

another tier9 free exp ship?hmmm

i would say midway after her first refit.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,855 posts
10,641 battles
13 hours ago, landedkiller said:

P Class looks like a Graf Spee on roids. No thanks at 750K FXP and at T9.

Members
475 posts
5,722 battles
14 hours ago, ksix said:

I would prefer to see the P-class at tier 7.

Members
544 posts
2,951 battles
14 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

NO!

Except it would have Cruiser perks. 6 larger caliber guns means cruiser accuracy can be justified similar to how Yamato and Republic have fantastic accuracy to offset their fewer cannons. Maybe a 32mm bow too. Could absolutely work.

Edited by ksix

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,111 posts
14,519 battles
24 minutes ago, ksix said:

Except it would have Cruiser perks. 6 larger caliber guns means cruiser accuracy can be justified similar to how Yamato and Republic have fantastic accuracy to offset their fewer cannons. Maybe a 32mm bow too. Could absolutely work.

Republique doesn't have great accuracy :Smile_Default:  She shoots fast, but she's not accurate.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

P Class looks like a Graf Spee on roids. No thanks at 750K FXP and at T9.

Well meant to say tier 7 as it fits better there.

Sign in to follow this