You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

New skins for Haida ??

8 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
166 posts
6,550 battles

Given that the Haida is a tribal class destroyer used by the Royal Australian Navy and the Royal New Zealand Navy.

Could wargaming create some skins and national ensigns for the RAN and RNZN

I would like to see a series of missions that would make players work for points for the the skins and nation ensigns of those navies so the Haida could become a hybrid without having to create another ship,

and people in those asian and others servers would have a tribal in their own navy.

just reskin  and reflag.  this could also be be put in the store to sell after that ?

What do you think wargaming ?

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
19 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

Given that the Haida is a tribal class destroyer used by the Royal Australian Navy and the Royal New Zealand Navy.

Could wargaming create some skins and national ensigns for the RAN and RNZN

I would like to see a series of missions that would make players work for points for the the skins and nation ensigns of those navies so the Haida could become a hybrid without having to create another ship,

and people in those asian and others servers would have a tribal in their own navy.

just reskin  and reflag.  this could also be be put in the store to sell after that ?

What do you think wargaming ?

What. Prob not. We already have two tribals so NZ and Australia prob wont get one.

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
166 posts
6,550 battles

not asking for a ship, just the camo and flag, if the usa can have 14 cruisers, why the  hell not.  a tribal is a tribal, no matter what navy.  we have the UK leander and the RAN Leander Perth.

I understand why your patriotic about it, but the Haida wasnt the only tribal class ship

Edited by DevilD0g

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
166 posts
6,550 battles

first game in a haida tier 7  , i was sunk by a tier 9 tashkent, well played tashkent ,   corrected from Kharbarovsk  (wasnt in a division)

Edited by DevilD0g

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,685 posts
8,130 battles
2 minutes ago, DevilD0g said:

first game in a haida tier 7  , i was sunk by a tier 10 kharborovsk ,   Match making is definitely broken.

Don't fail platoon

[PVE]
Members
9,688 posts
7,466 battles

first game in a haida tier 7  , i was sunk by a tier 10 kharborovsk ,   Match making is definitely broken.

The only way, you as a T7 will see a T10, is if you divisioned with a T8 and that T8 got a T10 game. So, it sounds like you did yourself in by divisioning with a T8.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles

No not match makings fault. Yours. You div failed. Also no. There will never be a nations ship that will be a new camo and flag. Since haida never severed with new zealand and Australia it would be very unsettling to see that flag on her. However there is mods that i imagine you can add that flag and also a ship rename mod that is able to list it (client side) as something else for you. But no. Haida is and always was canadian. Will obv never make a reskin (camo) for 1 nation ship for another. It just doesnt work that way.