Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Indianapolis AA build?

4 comments in this topic

Members
233 posts
4,631 battles

Just got India a few hrs ago and was wondering if her AA is good enough to do a full AA build? She has defensive AA so if I go that route is she good enough that a same tier cv will avoid her? TIA

[ARMDA]
Members
8,993 posts
3,572 battles

Not really. It's not gonna be that good as Cleveland or Atlanta, but it'll scare them enough.

[RLGN]
Members
8,253 posts
17,271 battles
1 hour ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Just got India a few hrs ago and was wondering if her AA is good enough to do a full AA build? She has defensive AA so if I go that route is she good enough that a same tier cv will avoid her? TIA

Doable, but means you need to be forward protecting destroyers (and thus more vulnerable,) or further back supporting heavies, (and thus score less damage/xp/credits.)

[LHG]
Members
1,193 posts
4,965 battles
1 hour ago, crazyferret23777 said:

No. She can put a decent dent against T7 CVs, but she's only mediocre in long-range AA even when fully specced. I personally would only invest as far as AFT and maybe the AA range module to maximize the area of effect of DF.

Sign in to follow this