Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
missile742

0.7.7 New Resources

18 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
495 posts
3,653 battles

SEA Group posted a summary of changes in 0.7.7 that includes new resources brass, saltpeter, and molybdenum.  Any ideas on how these will be implemented?  Maybe build mods for armor (moly), ammo (saltpeter) or speed/propeller (brass)?

https://sea-group.org/?p=4334&lang=en

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

jAj9SAG.gif

Saltpeter? I know only one military use for said Resource

• Cool 1

Members
9,961 posts
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

jAj9SAG.gif

Saltpeter? I know only one military use for said Resource

Also used in explosives....:Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
3,815 battles
37 minutes ago, missile742 said:

SEA Group posted a summary of changes in 0.7.7 that includes new resources brass, saltpeter, and molybdenum.  Any ideas on how these will be implemented?  Maybe build mods for armor (moly), ammo (saltpeter) or speed/propeller (brass)?

anyone want to take a guess of where you would obtain this particular resource lol

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

Funny I posted this last week and no one noticed well thank you op for making this thread.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,826 posts
9,581 battles
10 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

anyone want to take a guess of where you would obtain this particular resource lol

You expel it every time you go to the bathroom.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,486 posts
3,435 battles
40 minutes ago, missile742 said:

Seems likely to be a Clan-related thing; probably another currency set to purchase things from a "Clan Shop", which would also have to be leveled up by the Clan leader.

After all, it wasn't too long ago that WG revealed a new Clan Base overhaul, which also came with a "Secret R&D Facility" as a separate screen. It's likely all 3 materials are used to upgrade the facility or purchase items from the facility, with more items being available dependent on the facility level.

Members
9,961 posts
13 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

How many different forms of currency do we need in this game?

It seems like quite a few, easier to completely confuse valuations. We are trading some coal for flags, but the coal value is so low, it's basically a loss in value.

The coal missions are easy enough, except they don't cover the cost of a single equal speed daily......:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
495 posts
3,653 battles
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

Funny I posted this last week and no one noticed well thank you op for making this thread.

Your welcome...maybe your post was deleted?  I searched for saltpeter and molybdenum in case someone else posted and nothing came up.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,628 posts
544 battles

Going to have more currencies than STO before long..

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles
1 hour ago, missile742 said:

Your welcome...maybe your post was deleted?  I searched for saltpeter and molybdenum in case someone else posted and nothing came up.

I posted inside of other threads on coal and steel. 

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

You got to be kidding me! I thought it was a joke, they seriously are not adding more currency to the game? 

They are it is called undervaluing by layering each currency on top of each other. A site called exposingwot.com puts wargaming’s finanacial status for 2017 out in the open. Based on their analysis world of warships broke even and world of tanks gained. So that’s why your seeing more free xp ships for instance and new currencies. Not to mention more things in bundles. 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
2 hours ago, ramp4ge said:

Going to have more currencies than STO before long..

Oh hell no. Devs, do you want tribble infestations? Because this is how you get tribble infestations! I've already fallen out of love with one game that had so many currencies you had to have a masters in economics to decipher it all, don't think it won't happen again.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,628 posts
544 battles
2 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I've already fallen out of love with one game that had so many currencies you had to have a masters in economics to decipher it all, don't think it won't happen again.

That game is currency cancer. Every new event unveils a new currency without obsoleting the previous one. So now you've got like 800 different currencies with no exchange value. And that's not even counting "marks" and stuff. If you start counting those then it just gets even more ridiculous.

[LUCK]
Members
1,297 posts
19,530 battles
8 hours ago, landedkiller said:

I think the whining over the Alsace "nerf" from the BB fanboys overshadowed the lengthy list. More disturbing is the nerf to Balty. We can't have a strong USN ship now can we? Watch Helena reload nerfed next...but buff those Russian destroyers.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this