Sign in to follow this  
Sou1forge

Server latency? (7/13/18)

4 comments in this topic

[BLUMR]
Members
216 posts
2,826 battles

Having some issues here. Could just be me, but I heard some others in my games were having problems as well. Ping spikes every 10 seconds or so after taking any action. Then it catches up and works for another 10. So on and so forth. Example: shoot Moskva guns, takes 2 seconds to fire, shoots, next salvo goes off on the correct timing, then it repeats. 

Just me? 

[TIMT]
Members
19 posts
6,499 battles

NOT just you. I've been fighting similar issues, for the past four days... Game runs fine, but randomly freezes up. EVERYTHING. Movement of the ship, view, aiming, gunfire... The entire game just freezes, for 1-2 seconds.

I suggest submitting a trouble ticket to support. You and I are NOT the only ones having this issue.

Members
22 posts
6,647 battles

It's been like that for me for a few days, i get real laggy, everything freezes then suddenly go, it's very annoying 

[KRAK]
Members
1,124 posts
13,541 battles
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, Sou1forge said:

Having some issues here. Could just be me, but I heard some others in my games were having problems as well. Ping spikes every 10 seconds or so after taking any action. Then it catches up and works for another 10. So on and so forth. Example: shoot Moskva guns, takes 2 seconds to fire, shoots, next salvo goes off on the correct timing, then it repeats. 

Just me? 

I have the same intermittent problem except once the delay between clicking fire and the shells actually firing starts it does not correct itself even if I reboot my PC, then it will go away as mysteriously as it starts on it's own. I turned in a support ticket and did a WGCheck which they said shows no issue so they then proceeded to tell me to send them a video of it occurring.

How do you video an issue you have no clue when will occur? I suspect they will want me to video every game I play until it happens?

Sign in to follow this