Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

3 clans and still looking for one that plays

5 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
533 posts
5,877 battles

So I've been in 3 different clans, added almost 4000 oil to one of them, the problem, none of them do or are able to get 7 players together to do a battle. I've logged in every night ready to play for 4 hours, and every night done zero battles. 

In 2 days I'm able to join a clan again, I don't care if the clan is good, bad or ugly, I just want to battle in clan wars, play on a team, have a common goal. I don't care if I'm on the "A" team, "B" team or "C" team, I don't care if you only have 6 members, as long as your clan can get 7 boats on the water for 16 hours a week, I will be there. I will get tons of oil for your clan, hell I might even help your clan win. 

I just want a clan that fights on clan night!

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
470 posts
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

So I've been in 3 different clans, added almost 4000 oil to one of them, the problem, none of them do or are able to get 7 players together to do a battle. I've logged in every night ready to play for 4 hours, and every night done zero battles. 

In 2 days I'm able to join a clan again, I don't care if the clan is good, bad or ugly, I just want to battle in clan wars, play on a team, have a common goal. I don't care if I'm on the "A" team, "B" team or "C" team, I don't care if you only have 6 members, as long as your clan can get 7 boats on the water for 16 hours a week, I will be there. I will get tons of oil for your clan, hell I might even help your clan win. 

yea i hear ya same boat here

i been given the task to find one or two active player for clan wars

so if your interested shoot me a message in game im on everyday pretty much

[POP]
Members
1,164 posts
15,055 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

Hi check out POPCORN we are always looking for players that want to play clan, you will find all our info in the  clan section or you  can PM @Tucker1901 our commander

cheers

[ONAVY]
Members
772 posts
6,297 battles

Dood...we just need a few more regulars to be able to field two divisions in clan battles. Give us a test drive.

Sign in to follow this