Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ms_Blue_Falcon_2019_1

Clan Battles and Hindiburg

4 comments in this topic

Members
22 posts
5,756 battles

Good evening Captains,

I just got my second 19 point captain and this captain is going to be set-up for Clan Battles. So please advise how to set my captain up for clan battles.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,452 posts
5,595 battles

8yh3AnR.png

• Priority Target - Allows you to know how many people are targeting you. Not only useful for helping to avoid fire, but useful for predicting incoming torpedoes or an enemy ready to ambush you. If you can't see a ship but that thing suddenly shows someone is targeting you, you can better use your consumables to mitigate incoming damage in the form of torps or shells.
  • Preventative Maintenance - losing turrets or torpedo tubes when you really need them always sucks. Taking this with the module greatly increases their durability and reduces the chances that they'll be lost when you need them most.
  • DCCA - Bit of an interesting one here, but since Hindenburg doesn't get radar, your fighter planes are a 5-minute long substitute. They can spot ships, torpedoes, and are just generally useful overall. Having twice as many of them helps with maintaining a better field of protection around your ship and increases their uptime if they're being shot at by AA.
  • Adrenaline Rush - Do I even need to explain this? More DPM lower health you get. Very useful since you will be getting shot at and taking damage.
  • Superintendent - More heals, hydro, planes. You lose nothing by taking this really.
  • Demolition Expert - Hindenburg has pretty decent HE but with a sorta meh fire chance. While DM doesn't really need DE because of the sheer volume of HE she can put out, it helps Hindenburg a lot for dealing with angled ships.
  • Concealment Expert - Useless once you start firing, but helps you get into position without taking more damage than you need to. 
  • RPF - Great skill that really synergizes well with your excellent hydro and double fighter planes. With these three DDs are going to have a very rough time sneaking up on you. An excellent choice IMO.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,295 posts
6,552 battles

I can give you my build, it's probably not perfect and people will disagree at some point, but I like it overall:

Captain skills:

Priority Target
Expert Loader
Direction Center for Catapult Plane

Jack of all Trades
Expert Marksman
Adrenaline Rush

Superintendent
Demolition Expert

Concealment Expert

Sign in to follow this