You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Don_Danger

Amazon Payments in Premium Store Not Working

22 comments in this topic

[_EASY]
Members
6 posts
4,517 battles

In the past, whenever I have bought premium time, it was in my account within 30 seconds. I purchased it again 4 hours ago and it hasn't been posted.

My credit card has been charged the money, Amazon Pay confirms it was authorized to wargaming four hours ago, but wargaming says to wait 24 hours. 24 HOURS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I don't know if this is wargaming getting hacked, a scam, fraud or just the worst customer service ever.

Does wargaming have some nearsighted little old lady in the back room running credit cards by hand?

Edited by Don_Danger
Situation more clear now

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,411 battles

Have you considered submitting a support ticket instead of raging on the forum?

• Cool 2

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,449 battles

Option 5: Impatient Customer.

They said give it 24.  Give it 24 before you worry about it.  Sure, it usually goes through immediately but give it 24.  THEN file a ticket.

[ADR]
Members
4,314 posts
13,364 battles

has an error occur with payment,   comes to the internet to tell the world of Scaming Russian old women, instead of contacting the ones that can actually help.

[_EASY]
Members
6 posts
4,517 battles

I did... they said wait 24 hours, cancel the transaction and try again. And Amazon says it is completely a wargaming issue. They sent the authorization 18 seconds after I completed the transaction.

[_EASY]
Members
6 posts
4,517 battles

I have been back and forth with the tech supports of three different companies for four hours. This is hardly the first place I came.

Edited by Don_Danger

Beta Testers
397 posts
3,655 battles

Do you normally use your credit card to buy premium time?

If not, the card may have charged but the Credit Card Company hasn't been released yet to WG as they may think it's a suspect purchase. They tend to look at your normal purchase history with the card, put together a profile so to speak,  and anything out of the ordinary is "red flagged" if you will.

I've had it happen a few times when I tried to make some purchases that didn't fit my purchases "profile" and I was getting a message from the on-line store that the order was put on hold. All I did was call my credit card company and have them release the payment to the company I was buying from and it fixed everything right up for me.

[_EASY]
Members
6 posts
4,517 battles
Just now, SirMuttonChops said:

If not, the card may have charged but the Credit Card Company hasn't been released yet to WG as they may think it's a suspect purchase. They tend to look at your normal purchase history with the card, put together a profile so to speak,  and anything out of the ordinary is "red flagged" if you will.

I've had it happen a few times when I tried to make some purchases that didn't fit my purchases "profile" and I was getting a message from the on-line store that the order was put on hold. All I did was call my credit card company and have them release the payment to the company I was buying from and it fixed everything right up for me.

Yep same card and same payment method for the last two years. Amazon says it authorized wargaming 18 seconds after the purchase and there should be no delays. Wargamings replay was wait 24 hours, cancel the payment and try again.

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
897 posts
5,932 battles

Fleet,

Our player support team have received multiple tickets from players that are using Amazon Payments for Premium Shop purchases.

Our support team is working with Amazon to isolate and resolve the issue.

In the meantime, please submit a ticket to our player support for any payment/premium shop concerns. They will work with you to give you an update on the situation.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,632 posts
9,035 battles

Did you log out of the game and back in? Some times that will trigger it showing in the client.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
857 posts
9,786 battles
6 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Did you log out of the game and back in? Some times that will trigger it showing in the client.

This is true too, thanks for the reminder!

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
14 minutes ago, SirMuttonChops said:

This is very likely. WG's payment processor is (or was, not sure now) Accenture and my bank has shut my card off multiple times because of it saying they're tied to fraud somehow (the processor).

[_EASY]
Members
6 posts
4,517 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yes.. several times...

I guess it is an issue according to Gneisenau013

I wish when there was an issue, tech support would just say "we're having an issue"  instead of spending four hours saying Amazon didn't approve it yet when Amazon showed me that they did.

• Cool 1

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,788 battles
1 minute ago, Don_Danger said:

Yes.. several times...

I wish when there was an issue, tech support would just say "we're having an issue"  instead of spending four hours saying Amazon didn't approve it yet when Amazon showed me that they did.

Maybe the Amazon approval didn't get to them yet. I have had this happen with purchases over Amazon at other vendors (not here). I doubt the the support person knew there was a broader issue yet when they interacted with you... 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,632 posts
9,035 battles
10 minutes ago, Don_Danger said:

Yes.. several times...

Had to mention that as it is surprising how often people forget about that. If I try to use my card it never goes through even after I hop through the question hoops my bank puts up. I just use PayPal from a savings account and that works the first time, every time.

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
94 posts
9,952 battles
22 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Fleet,

Our player support team have received multiple tickets from players that are using Amazon Payments for Premium Shop purchases.

Our support team is working with Amazon to isolate and resolve the issue.

In the meantime, please submit a ticket to our player support for any payment/premium shop concerns. They will work with you to give you an update on the situation.

#anchorsaweigh

I made a payment last night, and it was processed through this morning. Was almost a bit away from filing a ticket and canceling. But was resolved early today. Waiting 12 hours still isn't optimal but wont hold it against WG.

[DIEHP]
[DIEHP]
Beta Testers
114 posts
3,626 battles

Is this working yet?

Thank you for using Amazon Pay with Paymentwall.
We'll send confirmation that your payment is complete when Paymentwall has finished processing your order.
Thank you for using Amazon Pay.

[LOU1]
Members
3,039 posts
8,128 battles

Used Amazon about half an hour ago with no problems.  Haida was in my port almost immediately.

[CSN]
[CSN]
Members
16 posts
5,583 battles

ok wish I had seen this thread sooner. Tried to buy something from the shop with Amazon pay  threw paymentwall got a email from my bank showing it went threw and one from amazom saying it was payed Bothe in 10 seconds of each other. but nothing yet in game. and didn't like sending the personal info to payment wall it may be my last time spending money with Wows if thy are going to make it a pane like this.

Members
1,076 posts
5,972 battles
35 minutes ago, fscottdodd said:

ok wish I had seen this thread sooner. Tried to buy something from the shop with Amazon pay  threw paymentwall got a email from my bank showing it went threw and one from amazom saying it was payed Bothe in 10 seconds of each other. but nothing yet in game. and didn't like sending the personal info to payment wall it may be my last time spending money with Wows if thy are going to make it a pane like this.

Knot going too reed anee morr of yer poasts iff yoo kontinyoo to spell lyk thiss.

[CSN]
[CSN]
Members
16 posts
5,583 battles

ok you didn't have to respond to this one. Do you think you are that important? and guy if 2 typo's hurt you that much you have some real problems you may need to get a life.