Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

No Doubloons in Clan Wars!?

7 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,234 posts
9,035 battles

Weren’t there supposed to be / have been Doubloons as Clan Wars Rewards? Was sort of counting on there to be some in there since I am now saving Doubloons for Scharnhorst.

Although the fact you can get a max of 10k to 11k Steel is not too bad meaning if you won 2 Clan Wars Seasons you could get the Black DD. People were speculating on how new Coal and Steel currencies would net Wargaming a profit and think we may have just found out how. They pull out Doubloons and insert Steel instead maybe.

But at least I have found a nice clan with fun group of guys that are trying hard to do well in clan wars. So it is fun no matter what, I am still chuckling over the fact they divisioned with me to see what I could do, and promptly gave my Yamato the BB spot in the Clan Wars team. :cap_haloween:

Also If anyone is feeling stressed out by clan wars, I would like to encourage them and their clan to relax, show up and support their clan, do their best, and just have fun as a clan in battles. Because it really can be a fun experience. My first season of really having a clan that is active enough and friendly enough to allow me to join and help on clan wars.

• Funny 1

[PLPT]
Members
167 posts
8,727 battles

No doubloons, but 30 days premium, among some other bits and baubles. 

[RKLES]
Members
7,234 posts
9,035 battles
21 hours ago, Zairinzan said:

No doubloons, but 30 days premium, among some other bits and baubles. 

Yeah I must admit I am eying that 30 days of premium time since as a free to play players 30 days of premium time combined with my carefully saved stockpiles of signal flags can be extremely helpful and profitable to the tune of a new X ship or 2. Plus enough credits left over to run even the most expensive of Warships with premium Consumables for nice long time beyond the 30 days.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
167 posts
8,727 battles

I pay for premium time, but in either case, 30 days is a decent reward. Especially as you mention, some ships are more expensive to play than others.

[RKLES]
Members
7,234 posts
9,035 battles
11 hours ago, Zairinzan said:

I pay for premium time, but in either case, 30 days is a decent reward. Especially as you mention, some ships are more expensive to play than others.

Yeah thankfully I was able to get the HSF camo for Yamato, since without it and the -10% Service cost Signal Flag, you can easily end up with 100k to 300k bill if the battle was one of those quick losses that happen occasionally, particularly if you are carrying all premium Consumables that resupply for credits.

Members
348 posts
8,934 battles

The dubs amount was always so small it was irrelevant. May as well keep dubs off the reward sheet.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,040 posts
11,246 battles

the only problem with the 30days of premium is you cant 'active' when you want...

also, such meh rewards, they make even horse if you considere last season you get doublons AND the stalingrad flag...

Sign in to follow this