Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Low dmg Confederate!

11 comments in this topic

Members
233 posts
4,631 battles

Played a tier 7 match in my scharn last night and got a confederate with only 52k dmg. I'm guessing the 3 destroyers I almost killed were the reason? 

[PVE]
Members
9,734 posts
7,466 battles
19 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Played a tier 7 match in my scharn last night and got a confederate with only 52k dmg. I'm guessing the 3 destroyers I almost killed were the reason? 

DDs sounds like the reason.

Confederate

Damage at least 6 enemy ships. Damage caused to each ship must exceed 20% of her normal HP. Can be obtained once per battle.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Those 3 Destroyers Haven't paid attention to the Scharnhorst's Abilities of being a very Good DD Hunter.

When I drive my Scharny I look for the Devil-May-Care DD drivers. Their Mistake is thinking they are immune to a German BB.

Good Job

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,607 battles

Low damage Confederate means you are doing The Right Thing. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles
3 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

play tier 1 and you can farm high calibers

My first High Calibre and Confederate, and my only Kraken to date, were in my baby-seal-foetus days when Randoms were still populated by bots.  Thanks for the hint, though; as soon as I have a spare port slot I'll get an HE-spamming Tier 1 ship and give it a go.

[VW]
Members
1,937 posts
12,499 battles
3 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

My first High Calibre and Confederate, and my only Kraken to date, were in my baby-seal-foetus days when Randoms were still populated by bots.  Thanks for the hint, though; as soon as I have a spare port slot I'll get an HE-spamming Tier 1 ship and give it a go.

no, no, no, you need a black swan, it's the best tier 1. then start spamming citadels. also get the highest point captain you can in her to truly club like croatia in summer time. 6pt min and you need bft to up your rof. once you have that, wasd to your hearts content and nuke the enemy.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles
2 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

no, no, no, you need a black swan, it's the best tier 1.

Do you  know how many times I've rebought the Black Swan only to ditch her again when I was in dire need of port slots? LOLOL.

I've played her with a high point captain on PTS and she's a joy.

[VW]
Members
1,937 posts
12,499 battles
24 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Do you  know how many times I've rebought the Black Swan only to ditch her again when I was in dire need of port slots? LOLOL.

I've played her with a high point captain on PTS and she's a joy.

nice lol, i bought her back explicitly for those times when i get pink...not that that happens often... fastest way to get green again!

[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles
6 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

nice lol, i bought her back explicitly for those times when i get pink...not that that happens often... fastest way to get green again!

:Smile_great: In the absence of the Black Swan, I have the Tachibanas and the Smith for that. 

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,831 battles
9 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

I found an image you should use for your Avatar.

e6b61722fac55d24aec858c548a2d1ed.jpg

Sign in to follow this