You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gaishu_Isshoku

sounds like a player [ISSUE]

46 comments in this topic

[FAITH]
[FAITH]
Beta Testers
1,025 posts
13,965 battles

hello all

[ISSUE] is looking for a couple of new friends with the deepest of gameplay insight

please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
extensive esports analysis experience, preferably experience as a team manager
a fulfilling work career

ability to withstand the presence of multiple australians in voice chat for hours on end
listening comprehension skills; must be able to comprehend chinese-australian accent
for the purpose of spiritual well-being, all members are expected to attend bible study
all members are expected to submit a weekly log recording personal activities so the clan can be assured of their well-being
all members are expected to conduct themselves with extreme politeness; rudeness to anything or anyone will not be tolerated in our community
no more australians, we're full

ships required for clan battles: kurfurst, z-52, conqueror, moskva, midway, stalingrad, salem

i warmly look forwards to speaking with the upstanding members of the warships community

yikes.png.8861e31230d5fc2a09a8d9942e222b0f.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[FAITH]
Members
48 posts
12,892 battles

As a current wellness agent, I can say i have been pleasentely surprised by these wonderful, upstanding, caring members of the wargaming community. I have truly never seen such a group of individuals who not only care about the clan as a whole, but who truly care as individuals.

Highly reccomended, they have fixed my sleep schedule, improved my WoWS play, and brought my dead cat back to life.

[FAITH]
Members
21 posts
7,659 battles

i am waiting warmly

[CUTER]
Members
7 posts
5,421 battles

What if you have a church at home and pray to that instead? 

Do you also accept people of different religions other than Protestant Christianity?

What if your religion counters Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mass?

Is it possible to fix my relationship with women by joining this clan?

are you only allowed to speak without caps?

Do I get free invites to the discord despite the possibility of not joining the clan?

How long is each mass?

Do we go to the church in the second room of Gaishu's home?

Edited by CyborgChris

[BOTES]
Members
2 posts
671 battles

how many of my identical sisters  may possible be allowed to join this incredibly and exceptionally well rested group of well coordinated and able bodied and minded clan of very polite individuals who sing songs together during queue times that lost longer than a full venetian year

[FAITH]
Members
1 post
157 battles
23 hours ago, ThunderBird2678 said:

good luck with recruitment my dudes

thank you for youre extremely polite post; please know that all of us  are warmly wishing all polite members of remove an extrmely productive and joyful life filled with happiness and warm bread fresh out of the oven

[1777]
Members
2 posts
9,981 battles

Hello, if you are interested in someone who wants to play clan battles, I am such a person.

I do not complain, bad mouth, shame or insult team mates or other players. I have found  other players do such things better then I.

I am retired, Byzantine Catholic by faith (Very Byzantine) though not practicing. ( I consider myself professional at this point.)

If you feel I fit your requirement please respond.

Oh and I have the T-10 rentals     

michael 

• Cool 1

Supertester
21 posts
8,076 battles

You guys are mean for keeping your discord private, I promise I have many many many good pics and memes if you let me in C:<

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers
16 posts
8,863 battles

This entire thread.

Yikes.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,602 posts
5,159 battles

dear yikes,

I meat or exceed every single one of your stupid requirements;

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, Gaishu_Isshoku said:

hello all

[YIKES] is looking for a couple of new friends who have achieved personal enlightenment

please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
a consistent 8 hours (minimum) of sleep every night during clan battles season, 24 hours of sleep per day required during off-season
a fulfilling work career
3 healthy meals per day, one of which must be a very nutritious breakfast to prepare you for the day
a consistent exercise routine designed to fit your personal needs to keep you in tip-top shape
for the purpose of spiritual well-being, all members are expected to attend mosque on friday, synagogue on saturday, and church on sunday
all members are expected to submit a weekly log recording personal activities so the clan can be assured of their well-being
all members are expected to conduct themselves with extreme politeness; rudeness to anything or anyone will not be tolerated in our protestant clan

ships required for clan battles: kurfurst, z-52, conqueror, moskva, midway, stalingrad, salem

i warmly look forwards to speaking with the upstanding members of this community

yikes.png.8861e31230d5fc2a09a8d9942e222b0f.png

I've had 8 hours of minimum sleep so far this week.

my schedule is jam packed full, simply cannot work any more, am certain this is the sort of fulfillment you refer to.

I eat one meal a deal, it's so bad I have to barf and recycle. certainly close enuff, right!!

tip top shape for gaming = 78 lbs over weight, so I can resist the temptation to get up and relieve myself after a dozen energy drinks. 

there is to be no combination of church and state in gaming. period. it negatively effects the amount of cursing that can be done without punishment of a higher order.

here's my log for your consideration "Monday am (edited) (edited) off to (edited) (edited) work again. that is still in progress, no further entries to date.

you will find me stupidly (edited) polite at all times.

have kurfurst, shima, zao, hindy, desmoines, gearing, yamato, cupcake and pasper in port, and play them all at exceedingly low levels.

currently not available for interviews. onwards and ever downward in the death spiral to the basement of hell and beyond!!

yikes

[-TAB-]
[-TAB-]
Members
30 posts
7,961 battles

I prefer to go to Church on Friday, Mosque on Saturday and Synagogue on Sunday.  Helps me beat the crowds.

Also, you guys are better at being goofy than I am. Can you write my clan recruitment post for me?  I'm about to get eaten by The Bears for not being funny enough.

[FAITH]
Members
21 posts
7,659 battles
6 hours ago, NutellaonToast said:

I prefer to go to Church on Friday, Mosque on Saturday and Synagogue on Sunday.  Helps me beat the crowds.

Also, you guys are better at being goofy than I am. Can you write my clan recruitment post for me?  I'm about to get eaten by The Bears for not being funny enough.

i am certain that the combined four braincells of all yhikes members could be used to createa  couple haikus for you to use for the low price of around 9000 oil paid  directly into the yikes oil vault

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,045 posts
10,438 battles

Say, do you fine gentlemen lean leftist?

If so I think a well rested young man has posted a thread desiring your attention!

[ADOPT]
Beta Testers
134 posts
6,748 battles
On 7/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, Gaishu_Isshoku said:

so then as an Austrian I should be good? Last time I checked we only had kangaroos in the Zoo 

[CUTE]
Members
8 posts
7,239 battles

Can I join? I’m a friendly carrier who find the enlightenment of stat padding with Saipan!
I sleep 26 hours per day during the 8 days of the week!
I have the proper 3 meals and a fulfilling work with a professional degree of pure certified nothing!
Breakfast is the most important part of the diet and the perfect exercise routine of walking around!
In the spiritual way I pray to the almighty RNGesus every day and in every detonation,  I get!
I have the perfect sheeps for Clan battles: Saipan, Midway without AP bombs, and the rental shimakaze with enough experience to miss anything at point blank.

[FAITH]
Members
48 posts
12,892 battles

we have achieved the vERY hard and hIGH skillcap milestone of having enough credits to FINALLY buy our first t10 warship vessels. come and join our VERY BIG warship fleet.

daily bump btw.

Members
1 post
71 battles

Two months ago, after several weeks of constant tests, I was finally given a prognosis by my doctor and his team. It was, he said, without a doubt, cancer of the brain. I could not believe him at first. Neither could my loved ones. To be diagnosed with a terminal illness at such an early age... to my family, it was a death sentence.

To me, it was already the end.

Most movies only glaze over the suffering and despair that follows being told your expiry date. In those weeks that followed, I understood it firsthand: the sheer futility of it all, the what-ifs becoming why-bothers, the bottomless hole you dig your own psyche into. If this was the end, I thought, why couldn't it come sooner? The sooner I could stop being a burden on others around me, the better. Those were the kinds of thoughts I entertained, and the kind that drove me deeper and deeper into a never-ending downwards spiral.

Eventually, I turned to video games as a form of escapism; there, I could be someone who wasn't me, someone free of all the problems of real life. Here, I was beholden only to myself. Here, I could help others instead of needing others to help me. I settled into the game World of Warships, a game glorifying boats of wars past. Looking back, it may have just been that I wanted to live through the gamestrong, powerful, and in control. Perhaps, for a few fleeting moments, I truly believed I could be a warship.

And yet,

slowly but surely,

my real-life problems began to bleed in. No one is perfect, of course, and as I struggled while playing the co-op battles I had only ever played, I questioned if, as a result of my condition, I truly had brain damage. I grew frustrated at feeling my own lack of skill, the flaws in my play pointed out by my teammates, the imagined laughter of the enemy bots at my mistakes.

Then, just like that, I was saved. He was the third, he said, and yet the first of those before him. He too had forged himself in the fires of co-op, and soon he had come to see the light. He said that I could learn to see it too.

He called to me. I answered.

That was how I found myself a member of this treasured community of well-rested individuals. With their help, I was pulled out of the darkness, and in fact, when I went to visit my doctor last week, he said that it was like a miracle -- the cancer had vanished, and along with it, all of my brain cells. I only have Gaishu to thank for bringing wellness and agency back into my life, and I plan to make a pilgrimage to the second room of his home in the coming months.

Bigly recommend this clan. Batteries not included.

• Bad 1

[ADOPT]
Members
74 posts
2,267 battles

Just had the experience of going up against some YIKES botes in random battles... just when I thought I was getting an advanced understanding of the game, they showed me what a huge gulf it is between me and really good :fish_nerv:

[HATE]
Members
783 posts
27,882 battles

Hmmm...gentleman have good point. I do like to sleep, but then due to imminent need to sleep more, I cannot afford any recruiting activity - time wasted is time not slept