Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

I just did up a new video but I'm not sure why its a bit blurry....

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Okay so I've been learning how to edit videos and what not.  I actually got rid of the video pad video editor software and I switched over to Lightscribe.   I actually like Lightscribe alot better.  It's actually pretty great for a freebee.   I'm still learning how to adjust the levels of the volume of the music and adjust the sound of the game play action so they both can be heard decently.  But it doesnt sound like garbage.  So I did about a 5 minute video.  I'm not exactly too sure why its a bit on the blurry side.  But I would love some feed back good or bad it would be appreciated.  I would like to know about the content, I would like to know about the sound, I would also like to know if the type of script is okay.  I haven't quite figured out how to do text to speech with this editor yet.  Here is the video enjoy.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

On the replay turn up your Quality to High Def. Looks fine to me.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
5 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

On the replay turn up your Quality to High Def. Looks fine to me.

I actually recorded it live from the game they werent actual replays.  Used OBS to do the actual recordings.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I know but when watching any replay here the Quality is lowered by the Forum System and I adjust the quality to the highest setting in HD All fuzziness is gone.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
5 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I know but when watching any replay here the Quality is lowered by the Forum System and I adjust the quality to the highest setting in HD All fuzziness is gone.

That's a shame that they lower the quality of videos on here.  Especially if they are doing there own videos on here as well.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
8 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

That's a shame that they lower the quality of videos on here.  Especially if they are doing there own videos on here as well.

You might make sure your computer graphics are set to maximum quality.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
5 minutes ago, Umikami said:

You might make sure your computer graphics are set to maximum quality.

They are, I run everything at the top level that I can.  I also only have a 2 gig graphics card in this thing.  Not the best but it works.  I've actually been spending my money on a different hobby this is just a sideline hobby.

Edited by torpsRus

Members
409 posts
1,503 battles

For the blurriness start by finding where it starts. It could come form your capture, exporting it from your editing software or even from uploading it to youtube. Check the file at each step to isolate the problem.

As for the content, it was kind of boring. I think you could improve it by, finding some more appropriate music music, Shortening your cuts and making sure that both the important events and cuts land on the beat of the music. To me the music had a slow and ponderous feel to it and while that accurately describes how BBs move, that's not how you want your video to feel. Try something more up beat or music that builds up to a crescendo. Some of the cuts feel like they are too long, you can trim down sections where it is just the BB sailing. You need just enough prior to the event you are showing to establish the situation, anymore just bogs the video down. the music and the video should compliment each other. An exciting flourish should be accompanied by something exciting happening in the video. You don't seem to be composing your own music so you should make the visuals match the music. Making your cuts and important moment happen on the beat will make the video flow together better.

Good luck with your videos, and remember, no one starts out knowing how to do this, so don't let criticism dissuade you from making more videos.

Sign in to follow this