Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Type 93 Mod 3

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

So if my Zao has this torp type researched how come my Yugomo doesn't have them? The Zao also  has the F3 torps so shouldn't the Yugomo get these torp modules automatically? ( I may be thinking old school here....)

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Yugis torps are a bit different build.  More built for a DD not a cruiser.  I think.  But other than that no clue.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Alas I think that, unlike in WoT, shared modules aren't unlocked for both ships when researched. Probably a combination of different mountings and those modules being pretty few and far between anyway.

• Cool 2

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,182 battles

Because they're entirely different ships. Having them on one doesnt research it globally. Having it like that, especially at high tiers, encourages people to buy doubs for FXP conversion for the new modules or on premium time to earn more XP and credits to buy the research/buy the modules for every ship instead of just once and forever

[RKLES]
Members
7,197 posts
8,955 battles

I know that planes needed to carry certain types of Torps, then some for subs, and maybe differences in Torps between DDs and CAs as well as BBs. Larger the ship I guess in theory the larger and heavier the Torps they could carry maybe?

So maybe Zao gets Torps Yugumo does not because Zao is larger platform to carry them on?

[SPCU]
Members
41 posts
6,888 battles

It's just a game design feature, modules aren't shared. You'll notice this also when you research a ship but that doesn't unlock modules on the preceding ships (see torps for DDs).

Sign in to follow this