You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gledr

does wows have a bonus for playing after 1 year

20 comments in this topic

[EREKT]
Members
57 posts
3,298 battles

in wot if you have played for 1 year you get 1 week of premium and some decals. On 1 video from a cc they got 1 supercontainer for each tier 10 they played. 

Ive been playing for more than 1 year and played a tier 10 got nothing, is this no longer a thing or do you need a certain amount of tier 10s?

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
468 posts
6 minutes ago, gledr said:

in wot if you have played for 1 year you get 1 week of premium and some decals. On 1 video from a cc they got 1 supercontainer for each tier 10 they played. 

Ive been playing for more than 1 year and played a tier 10 got nothing, is this no longer a thing or do you need a certain amount of tier 10s?

i think you get something for a year of premium account bit dont quote me on that 

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,189 posts
12,700 battles

That's not a thing here.

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,374 battles

i don't remember getting decal for playing 1 year of wot.

Edited by Cruxdei

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,043 posts
17 minutes ago, gledr said:

Actually I believe you get the rewards  For Not Playing   For a while:Smile_smile::Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Nope. Rewards are for not playing and coming back.

Should they give you a few flags or containers or something on each anniversary of your account? Yes they should.

Do they? Nope.

Do they have the data for this? Yes they do.

Did they even think about this? Considering this has been asked and mentioned multiple times here, and not a response to it in sight, the answer is they do but do not care.

Edited by alexf24

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

You really do get something from wows for your Loyalty.

It is..........

MORE OF THE SAME OLD S**T

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles
44 minutes ago, gledr said:

Not for a year, I have seen some posts about players receiving gifts (I don't remember what they were, not ships anyways) for the 3 year mark. I wanna say they are coupons but honestly don't remember. I only remember this because I thought about how unmemorable the gift was though. Maybe camos.... BTW I just passed the 2 year mark and got nada. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Members
1,866 posts

In the bizarro world of WoWS, you get nothing for playing, and a bunch of rewards for not playing. Crazy, huh? We're seeing a few rewards for logging in during prime time, probably to boost server numbers to artificial levels.

Members
475 posts
5,647 battles
45 minutes ago, gledr said:

Where is the opposite, You win prizes for not playing the game. stay way 2-3 months and WG will give you premium ships.:Smile_teethhappy:

[EREKT]
Members
57 posts
3,298 battles

ok no rewards lol, unless you leave and come back. strange guess its opposite day every day in wg russia

Members
706 posts
9,924 battles

As an Ex-Professional Truck Driver, I remember my company Schneider National gave circular-shaped stickers you place on the side of your truck saying, "Million Mile Driver!" or if you were in the game long enough, "10 Million Mile Driver!"  It'd be pretty cool if WOWS took the average sailing time or average games played in a year's time and add that into the game as a flag.  Not so much a badge because it might give the wrong impression.

It'd be our own little thing here on WOWS :)

million-mile-club.jpg

[PVE]
Members
9,556 posts
7,456 battles
6 hours ago, gledr said:

Lots of salt today.

If WG does the WoWs anniversary thing again, you might get a super container for each T10 that you own. That is what they did last year. They also gave out flags for each 1,000 games. There was an event to earn camo, but I don't know if they will do that again.

Here is the article from last year. Hopefully, WG will do something similar this year.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/presents-for-your-presence/

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles
31 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

If WG does the WoWs anniversary thing again, you might get a super container for each T10 that you own. That is what they did last year. They also gave out flags for each 1,000 games. There was an event to earn camo, but I don't know if they will do that again.

Here is the article from last year. Hopefully, WG will do something similar this year.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/presents-for-your-presence/

That is for Wargaming's anniversary, we are on about our anniversary of playing the game Kiz. I have belonged to ancient message boards where you at least get an acknowledgement of not only your birthday but your anniversary of signing up. I know it is all automated but it is the thought that counts. Wargaming celebrates itself which is nice and can not even manage to automate simple messages to players recognizing how much time they have played their game. The fact they can not be bothered with such a nicety is another reason I don't care for them.

[PVE]
Members
9,556 posts
7,456 battles
7 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

That is for Wargaming's anniversary, we are on about our anniversary of playing the game Kiz. I have belonged to ancient message boards where you at least get an acknowledgement of not only your birthday but your anniversary of signing up. I know it is all automated but it is the thought that counts. Wargaming celebrates itself which is nice and can not even manage to automate simple messages to players recognizing how much time they have played their game. The fact they can not be bothered with such a nicety is another reason I don't care for them.

I know. That is as close as we have right now.