Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
legozer

I fixed it

10 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
8,992 battles

I hate threads about radar. Nonetheless,  here goes:

** Take away the detected notification on any ship with radar mounted.

I don't know if it's been suggested before because I just don't have the stomach to sift through a thousand posts about radar. If this has been floated before now, forgive me. I believe that this makes radar just a little less appealing and just a little less powerful. It's not a complete fix, but it would really help.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

But that Detection Notification is my radar. How else do my non-radar ships use "radar"?!? :cap_yes:

[CAST]
Members
1,209 posts
7,396 battles
27 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

But that Detection Notification is my radar. How else do my non-radar ships use "radar"?!? :cap_yes:

No...He is saying to take away the detection notification only for ships that have radar.  If you want to know if a ship is near, you need to pop radar.  Otherwise, you need to rely on your teammates to let you know.

Interesting concept.

Radar isn't a big issue, but like everything, it could be tweaked just a bit.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,297 posts
8,992 battles
21 hours ago, Murcc said:

No...He is saying to take away the detection notification only for ships that have radar.  If you want to know if a ship is near, you need to pop radar.  Otherwise, you need to rely on your teammates to let you know.

Interesting concept.

Radar isn't a big issue, but like everything, it could be tweaked just a bit.

I feel the same way. 

Overall, it's not as big an issue as some people feel it is. I think it could be tweaked, though. At present, it's a bit OP when a player can just hit it as soon as they are detected and eliminate the DD snooping around. 

This is an honest, earnest suggestion that I feel would make the game a teensy bit better.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
22 hours ago, legozer said:

I hate threads about radar. Nonetheless,  here goes:

** Take away the detected notification on any ship with radar mounted.

I don't know if it's been suggested before because I just don't have the stomach to sift through a thousand posts about radar. If this has been floated before now, forgive me. I believe that this makes radar just a little less appealing and just a little less powerful. It's not a complete fix, but it would really help.

How about take away the detected notification for everyone. I think that really hurt the game and lowered the quality of play when they introduced that nonsense.

Sign in to follow this