Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Wgc complaints thread

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,332 posts
3,591 battles

This thread is for those whom have had the Wargaming gaming center in the past. I fear this may be pushed on all of us if we don’t speak out about it first. I had the Wgc for 3 months in 2017 January -March it slowed down my computer tremendously. It took forever to update applications within the client when before it took 1 hour after it took all night just for one game. The client also sent data out to some random throes party besides Wargaming. To top it all off just to rid myself of it I had to uninstall each game and then reinstall the individual game clients. Some of you are like use the task manager, and I am like I shouldn’t have to shut down a program that was left running on purpose. I am closing up my wallet if this is forced on everyone.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
9 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

This thread is for those whom have had the Wargaming gaming center in the past. I fear this may be pushed on all of us if we don’t speak out about it first. I had the Wgc for 3 months in 2017 January -March it slowed down my computer tremendously. It took forever to update applications within the client when before it took 1 hour after it took all night just for one game. The client also sent data out to some random throes party besides Wargaming. To top it all off just to rid myself of it I had to uninstall each game and then reinstall the individual game clients. Some of you are like use the task manager, and I am like I shouldn’t have to shut down a program that was left running on purpose. I am closing up my wallet if this is forced on everyone.

Prepare yourself INCOMING FLAK.  

Clutch Move In Before The Lock GIF - ClutchMove InBeforeTheLock GIFs

Edited by torpsRus

Members
9,997 posts
16 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

You aren't spending enough money, so they are planning this.....:Smile_teethhappy:

Spoiler

zSytTIN.jpg

Members
1,788 posts
5,665 battles

I hate to break this to you but if your PC can not run the game center. In a few months with visual and game upgrades you will not be able to run the game. Maybe time to look into a PC upgrade.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,289 posts
12,830 battles

I was very happy when they finally included the option not to load it on windows startup.

Community Department
2,132 posts
520 battles

As for now I use both of functionalities and do not have any issues.
Please hold on, you will see the topic where your feedback needed. But only about actual updated WGC. 
This topic I am locking due to unconstructive posts. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3