Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nukethefearless

So...i herd carrier are going to be reworked

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
154 posts
30 battles

to play like how they do in maybe battle stations? of so.. THAT would be fun! I might return to grind to get my fav USA WWII cv just for this rework!

[-K-]
Members
5,268 posts
9,104 battles

Will probably migrate from the current RTS setup to something from a different viewpoint.  It's all speculation at this point, with the exception of the CC's who got a sneak peek earlier this year.

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,665 posts
3,924 battles
6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Was it a herd of buffalo?

Clearly it's sea cows, and he's a sea collie.

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles
37 minutes ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

that jingles sneak peak video.........   -_-

I have never seen a sneak peek video show off anything near what Jingles managed to show off. I can't believe wargaming let him get away with that.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,798 posts
7,034 battles
19 minutes ago, Hatework said:

I have never seen a sneak peek video show off anything near what Jingles managed to show off. I can't believe wargaming let him get away with that.

those biceps, that fingerwork, and above all, the haircut!

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,053 posts
17,692 battles
1 hour ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Clearly it's sea cows, and he's a sea collie.

Or maybe sea horses!  :cap_look:

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,665 posts
3,924 battles
5 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Or maybe sea horses!  :cap_look:

But... you herd horses using other horses with people on them..

[MOOW]
Members
221 posts
15,129 battles
54 minutes ago, Hatework said:

the funny part is he never revealed anything.....

[RLGN]
Members
8,246 posts
17,263 battles

True or not; what little hs come out has done nothing except fuel the belief WG is giving current carrier drivers a big fat bird; in the hopes they will be replaced with a bigger crowd of happy carrier drivers; thus drowning out the howls of outrage likely to occur with the change.

Gonna laugh myself silly, if we just wind up with another core of unicum players, ruining the carrier game, but just using a new control system.

1 hour ago, Hatework said:

7 minutes ago, Grapefruitcannon said:

the funny part is he never revealed anything.....

Personally I feel it was a HUGE mistake for WG to reveal, or allow to be revealed, ANYTHING.

That a change is coming, in and of itself; would be less troublesome than the feeling, so far not denied by WG, that they are going to screw over carrier drivers once again.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[MOOW]
Members
221 posts
15,129 battles
12 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

True or not; what little hs come out has done nothing except fuel the belief WG is giving current carrier drivers a big fat bird; in the hopes they will be replaced with a bigger crowd of happy carrier drivers; thus drowning out the howls of outrage likely to occur with the change.

Gonna laugh myself silly, if we just wind up with another core of unicum players, ruining the carrier game, but just using a new control system.

Personally I feel it was a HUGE mistake for WG to reveal, or allow to be revealed, ANYTHING.

That a change is coming, in and of itself; would be less troublesome than the feeling, so far not denied by WG, that they are going to screw over carrier drivers once again.

that video was such a tease......  expectations were high  ........  and then i called jangles an a..hat for not showing anything.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,798 posts
7,034 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

But this is just what they have revealed, it isn't just a feeling, it is a typical example of WG player relations management, toxify by encouraging hostility toward one section of the playerbase, divide and rule. When in doubt, blame the customer/player base. CV players are easy targets for this treatment, cry witch, tie them up in knots, throw them into the pond amid jeers from the rest of the community, and see if they float. If they float, they are guilty, if they drown, oh well..

• Cool 3

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,699 battles
10 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

CV players are used to getting screwed over from WG the problem is the info they gave us tells us pretty much nothing and left it open for even more question when they should of waited till they could give more info out and info that we needed to hear.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,036 posts
11,210 battles

cv rework...

more fps style...

well how i see how much my acc value? I really want a part of my money put in that game back if that happens.

Sign in to follow this