Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
buzz_bomb

Question about Indianapolis Mission

6 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
60 posts
4,533 battles

If I already have the ship and complete the 21 missions what do I get instead? Also, when a event says I have until July 13 to complete does that mean the mission ends when it becomes the 13th or do I have through that day? What time exactly does the day turn if I am in the PAC US time zone? 

[SF-3]
Members
1,507 posts
8,101 battles

I believe you get the credit value of the ship, plus commander, plus port slot. For end time, I suspect its at the server reset on the 13th, so like 4 am EST or something like that.

[PVE]
Members
9,554 posts
7,456 battles
6 minutes ago, buzz_bomb said:

If I already have the ship and complete the 21 missions what do I get instead? Also, when a event says I have until July 13 to complete does that mean the mission ends when it becomes the 13th or do I have through that day? What time exactly does the day turn if I am in the PAC US time zone? 

You get the credit value, around 11M credits I believe.

From the June mission briefing introducing the Indianapolis missions.

All combat missions start and end at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET) on their respective start/end days

[WOLF2]
Members
243 posts
4,355 battles

Kevs is right about the value.  From the news page:

All combat missions start and end at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET) on their respective start/end days

All combat missions start and end at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET) on their respective start/end days

Edited by real_icebeast

[ARGSY]
Members
6,248 posts
4,207 battles
45 minutes ago, buzz_bomb said:

Also, when a event says I have until July 13 to complete does that mean the mission ends when it becomes the 13th or do I have through that day?

Put it this way; I play in the evenings, so a mission that goes from July 11-13 is effectively Wednesday and Thursday night for me. Only once was I in a position to play the next morning (I was giving the 1750 Base XP mission one last try), and for me it clocked out around 9am (Newfoundland time).

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles
1 hour ago, buzz_bomb said:

You have till July 13th, 4 am (daily server reset time). Not mid night.

Edited by NeutralState

Sign in to follow this