You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seniorious

Arsenal Premium Ships

7 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Members
229 posts
3,693 battles

So something I'm curious about right now, which is Arsenal. I haven't seen many questions on it, nor any particularly active thread. 
Specifically, I'm curious about the ships available in it. Will these ships be rotated eventually, and how frequently will it be? 
Currently it appears the ships resting in the trade bin are the most unpopular ships from the premium store, things like Yubari, OctoberRevo, Aigle and Cambeltown. 
At the top are some valuable ships for Steel/ranked prize, and then the FXP Musashi, but lower end spectrum under 60k coal is lacking currently. 
What would the team even consider replacing these ships with? 
Would there ever be unique ships only available through coal? 

Myself, I went from having a small out of coal around 12k iirc, to now being able to afford Yubari in the time span since launch. I suspect by the time any kind of rotation happens, I'll have 40-50k coal and could likely convert some steel from clan battles to fill gaps if I feel greedy. For now though, I plan to save steel. Might decide I want rank rewards later on after all.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,050 posts
5 minutes ago, Seniorious said:

So something I'm curious about right now, which is Arsenal. I haven't seen many questions on it, nor any particularly active thread. 
Specifically, I'm curious about the ships available in it. Will these ships be rotated eventually, and how frequently will it be? 
Currently it appears the ships resting in the trade bin are the most unpopular ships from the premium store, things like Yubari, OctoberRevo, Aigle and Cambeltown. 
At the top are some valuable ships for Steel/ranked prize, and then the FXP Musashi, but lower end spectrum under 60k coal is lacking currently. 
What would the team even consider replacing these ships with? 

Myself, I went from having a small out of coal around 12k iirc, to now being able to afford Yubari in the time span since launch. I suspect by the time any kind of rotation happens, I'll have 40-50k coal and could likely convert some steel from clan battles to fill gaps if I feel greedy. For now though, I plan to save steel. Might decide I want rank rewards later on after all.

Good question's I wonder if we'll get answer's? 

[HINON]
Members
9,043 posts
16 minutes ago, Seniorious said:

Didn't know the Oct. Revolution was unpopular . . .

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
170 posts
8,566 battles
37 minutes ago, Seniorious said:

Well, seeing as they already have Salem in this category,  I think the odds are good.  

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,275 battles
53 minutes ago, Seniorious said:

the most unpopular ships from the premium store, things like Yubari, OctoberRevo, Aigle and Cambeltown

I'll take Aigle any day for coal, and I'll consider Oct Rev if I can rebuild reserves before she's rotated.

I could get Campbeltown right now (Free premium is never bad, and T3 can be fun to derp in when you get sick of high tiers, especially if you have 10+ point captains for them), but Aigle is a more flexible and useful prize (she could have played in the Indy Marathon, whereas Campbeltown cannot), and worth saving towards. I could do with a French captain trainer.

I note that in 0.7.7 PTS and likely in the live server next patch, we have a "more resources" option for regular containers, which should increase coal drops.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[HINON]
Supertester
19,240 posts
12,789 battles
56 minutes ago, Seniorious said:

Yes, and nobody knows.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

Any chance of Scharnhorst getting rotated int the Arsenal for Coal?