You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

MM isn't broken!

20 comments in this topic

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,304 posts
6,575 battles

Now the simple question would be, which of these two CVs stayed in the queue for too Long?

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles
2 hours ago, SireneRacker said:

Now the simple question would be, which of these two CVs stayed in the queue for too Long?

Both should be slapped hard for trying to play a CV at low population times.

Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
6 hours ago, RenamedUser_1026227174 said:

Neither is the Graf........

Nice Troll WG

Spoiler

lol.jpg

Sorry if you didn't like the battle. I've had some similar battles for two or three times.  
We do not suppose to troll anyone. The MM works well here, the battle was collected correctly from the players in queue. But there were only few of them because of night time. 
Do you suppose that you didn't have any chances?

Members
855 posts
3,580 battles
5 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Sorry if you didn't like the battle. I've had some similar battles for two or three times.  
We do not suppose to troll anyone. The MM works well here, the battle was collected correctly from the players in queue. But there were only few of them because of night time. 

In a 3v3 with that OP CV, no one has a chance in a BB

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
6 hours ago, turbo07 said:

ROFL of course he didn't in all honesty that graff could have 1 vs 3 that group with ease Turbo07 MM did not work and you guys did troll all who played that match

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,090 posts
12,646 battles

On the plus side, everybody was exactly the same tier, so it was perfectly balanced.

Right? :fish_sleep:

• Funny 1

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,672 battles
7 hours ago, turbo07 said:

how do you expect anyone to like that battle except that zeppelin?

ask your colleagues over at coding department how MM with a CV beyond 5min que time works

he's not supposed to....

i dont have the link but i remember seeing a video of a zeppelin sniping a lex with lex's DFAA on and actively maneuvouring with autodrop

Members
855 posts
3,580 battles

The Zeppelin nearly killed me on the first drop, the second drop, I was a goner. He took out our CV on his first drop. 

I almost want to copy this and put it in my sig.

"Do you suppose that you didn't have any chances?"

I guess if you complain about MM'ing you get your nickname changed....

How does Slumlord Trump violate the name rules? 

[-BRS-]
Members
1,631 posts
13,535 battles
16 hours ago, RenamedUser_1026227174 said:

Nice Troll WG

lol.jpg

12 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I absolutely hate games like this  Hate them was complaining about this the other day

the best idea anybody came up with is auto kick the CV at 5 minutes and make them re queue

This would also help with them being AFK for the 1st 5 minutes of the match because they walked away got a cheeseburger while they were waiting for a game to happen

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles

Yep how about a " sorry no ships available to play at this time chose another ship" I mean all that game did was reward the Graff for waiting 5 mins with an easy win and waisted 5 other players time

• Funny 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,562 battles
2 hours ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Really can't believe my name got changed...

Yeah that's FUBAR for sure

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I bet Baron Trump would get his name Changed in game as well.

Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
13 hours ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

The Zeppelin nearly killed me on the first drop, the second drop, I was a goner. He took out our CV on his first drop. 

I almost want to copy this and put it in my sig.

"Do you suppose that you didn't have any chances?"

I guess if you complain about MM'ing you get your nickname changed....

How does Slumlord Trump violate the name rules? 

There were three of you, did you cover each other? In such battles if you go separately there is no any chance. But if red team do this mistake...
Sometimes I see that teammates give up before the start. I suppose it's not that situation.
There is no any place at this forum to mention politics, it's forbiden. New nickname do not violate the rules in this case, so thank you for choosing it right.

Beta Testers
476 posts
8,756 battles
28 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

There were three of you, did you cover each other? In such battles if you go separately there is no any chance. But if red team do this mistake...
Sometimes I see that teammates give up before the start. I suppose it's not that situation.
There is no any place at this forum to mention politics, it's forbiden. New nickname do not violate the rules in this case, so thank you for choosing it right.

If i was to be put in this match i would just exit.

Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
50 minutes ago, Velled said:

If i was to be put in this match i would just exit.

It would result only recieving a warning for rules violation. Your teammates would suffer from you too. Neither a good decision nor a good post.
But it's a kind of conduct what I've mentioned above. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
25 posts
5,626 battles

Turbo07...Might be time to take some Public Relations classes...Right now, all you are doing is making it worse.  My suggestion, Acknowledge that this one battle in 10's of thousands was not ideal and that, while very good in most cases, match making can not account perfectly for all possible scenarios.  Very low overall population with even lower CV population being one of those scenarios.   In addition, WG is actively pursuing a CV rework that, hopefully, will help alleviate matches where one CV can have an overly significant impact (good or bad) on the outcome of a battle.  

• Cool 1

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,821 battles
On 7/12/2018 at 4:13 AM, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Nice Troll WG

lol.jpg

lol that was a predictable butt kicking.

Members
855 posts
3,580 battles

Thank you for responding Turbo, I'm not mad over this one match, I just thought it was amusing and the forums would be amused...

• Cool 1